Andante is an elegant and clean Wordpress theme built with love. Perfect for an online portfolio/business/blog, it can be easily adapted and customized to suit your needs.
Responsive Design – The layout adapts nicely to any screen resolutions, from the big desktops to the smaller tablet and mobile devices.
Bleeding-sharp logo – Many responsive designs have blurry logos on retina displays. With Andante your logo will be bleeding-sharp. Check it to believe.
WORDPRESS 3.9.1 READY!
- 23 May 2014 — Version 1.3 — WP 3.9.1 Compatibility Fix.
- 19 September 2013 — Version 1.2 — WP 3.6.1 Compatibility Fix.
- 2 August 2013 — Version 1.2 — WP 3.6 Compatibility Fix.
- 28 January 2013 — WP 3.5.1 Compatibility Fix.
- 11 November 2012 — Small bugfixes.
- 2 November 2012 — Added “Slider” shortcode!
- 18 October 2012 — Fixed formatting issue.
- 3 October 2012 — Small improvements and bugfixes.
- 26 September 2012 — Fixed a small bug in the blog for not resizing images.
- 4 September 2012 — 2 NEW Widget areas!
- 28 August 2012 — Added links option to the ‘Home Features’
- 22 August 2012 — Fixed a JS bug which was preventing the Contact Form to work.
- 4 August 2012 — Added the ‘Separated Portfolios’ feature for great flexibility.
- 2 August 2012 — Made ‘Overview’ and ‘Launch button’ optional in the project details page.
- Multiple Columns Gallery (2 col, 3 col, 4 col)
- Touch slider
- Bleeding-sharp logo on retina displays
- Unlimited colour variations
- Custom Admin Login logo
- Localisation/Internationalization support
- Translated in 3 Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
- Videos and maps
- Ajax contact form (with server-side validation)
- Page Templates (Archives, Fullwidth, Page with Sidebar)
- WYSIWYG Shortcodes editor to avoid manually typing the code
- 40+ Theme Options
- 15+ Portfolio Attributes
- 2 Custom Sidebars
- Well organized PSD files
- Clean and commented source code
- Very easy to customize
- Tabs, Accordion, Buttons, Icon Lists, Info Messages
- Built on HTML5 Boilerplate for a rock-solid base
- jQuery powered
- Extensive Documentation
With about 40+ theme options you can completely change the website’s look and feel. Easily change the colors and make unlimited combinations, or use one of the default skins. Change the background and buttons.
Recent Posts with thumbnails – Display the most recent posts, pages or portfolio items with title, date and thumbnail. You can also set the offset option to omit a number of first or latest posts. You can even specify the categories and the thumbnails size.
Latest tweets from Twitter – Display the latest public tweets from an account, without the need to provide a password. You can set the number of tweets to display, the date format and the update interval for the cache to speed up the website. You can also make hashtags, names and URL links clickable.
Flickr Photos – Display the latest pictures from a Flickr account ID. You can set the number of pictures and size.
With the included contact-form shortcode you can easily create a contact page with AJAX server side validation and message boxes.
- Unlimited items/categories
- Split the portfolio into separated entities for great flexibility. NEW!
- Choose between 3 layouts: two, three and four columns
- Auto generate thumbnails
- Automatic filter navigation
- 4 different formats for images, gallery slideshow, video and audio
With the WYSIWYG Shortcodes editor you can insert all the provided shortcodes without typing a single line. You’ll find a new button in the posts/pages editor, choose a shortcode, fill the form and you’re done!
Available Shortcodes: Accordion, Buttons, Columns, Contact Form, Hero Text, Horizontal Rule, Lists, Maps, Message boxes, Quotes, Tabs, Video.
The main navigation menu is optimized for smaller resolutions like iPhones and iPads, where it collapses leaving more space for the content.
This theme is translated in 3 languages: English, Spanish, Italian.
The .po/.mo files are included so you can easily add more translations.
An extensive help document is provided in the download package.