I am having a problem uploading the wp_posts.sql it keeps telling me in the php “You probably tried to upload too large file” what is the soultion for this. I wish I knew there were so many steps before I could setup this site without all of this database uploads. Now I have to wait for a response to move forward. Please help
The wp_posts.sql file is too big for uploading to your server. You can solve that by changing php settings, more about that here – https://www.interspire.com/support/kb/questions/851/Overcoming+file+size+limits+when+uploading+SQL+files+to+phpMyAdmin – bullet number two. If you have trouble with that, feel free to contact us again.
thank you for your all help. I did download the file that you have sent and it did work well. I have few more question. in the page builder, button menu text won’t align in right. Also how can we remove the featured image that stay in top of each post. and how to decrease the thumbnail of archive? because when we go to archival page sidebar is covered with the post thumbnail. there is no space between sidebar and archive. thank you. waiting for the solution.
Bro.. my frontend builder stop loading up. what happened?
We answered to your e-mail couple of minutes ago
Another question, should the Front end builder work with SendPress when creating emails?
Could we have an option for custom ad sizes with the Ad widget. That would be good.
Frontend Builder doesn’t work for creating e-mails, just for creting WP page/post content.
Thanks for the Custom Ad size suggestion, we’ll consider implementing it.
Is it possible to sort posts by the rating(number of stars) on the front page?
Currently, that is not possible, but we’ll look into implementing it. Rating system is dependent on kkStar plugin(included with the theme), so sorting posts will not work if that plugin is not activated.
Hi, I just bought this theme but there is a probleme with the Frontend Builder. I keep getting this message:
Warning: require_once(D:\Hosting\12051746\html\wp-content\plugins\frontend_builder/pages/admin_page.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\12051746\html\wp-content\plugins\frontend_builder\frontend_builder_class.php on line 304
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘D:\Hosting\12051746\html\wp-content\plugins\frontend_builder/pages/admin_page.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in D:\Hosting\12051746\html\wp-content\plugins\frontend_builder\frontend_builder_class.php on line 304
what can I do
Are you doing on local server? First, check to see if ../frontend_builder/pages/admin_page.php file actually exists. If it’s there, try to edit ../frontend_builder/frontend_builder_class.php file, and change this line:
require_once($this->path . '/pages/admin_page.php');
require_once($this->path . '\pages\admin_page.php');
Hi Br0, Thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately I’m a complete novice, don’t even know where to check that. I’ve installed the theme on my wordpress and uploaded it. That’s where i’m at at the moment. I could give you my login details though. It would really help if you could give me support with this. Many many thanks for ur time
Maybe the best solution here is to send us your WP and FTP login info via e-mail to email@example.com, so we could check what went wrong.
Problem is solved, we sent you an e-mail.
I’m sooo greatful for your prompt help. I would most definitely recommend you! Thanks alot
The pleasure is ours
Still have a problem with Frontend. It takes too long and doesn’t open and now Can’t find the button.
anymore. Frustrated Hellllllllllllpppp! Thanks:)
What was the last thing that you did before that happened? What page/post did you tried to edit?
I clicked on the Frontend Builder icon, it opened the window but didn’t load. so I refreshed and that’s it. Thanks
We don’t quite understand, is the problem solved after refreshing or not? We don’t have problems editing page using Frontent builder on your server. Additionally, you can see how the page is edited using Fbuilder in this video tutorial – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8E0VG9n2Wc
I just can’t find the Frontend Builder icon which was on the top left screen. Where can T find it? Thanks
Are you perhaps trying to edit Shop page? That’s an automatically created archive page and you can’t edit it. Page needs to be editable, so that you can be able to use Fbuilder on it. If you want to add Anivia shop shortcodes, you’ll need to create new Shop page from scratch. We see the icon on all other published pages.
No I’m not. So when I log into my WP account, How do I proceed to get to Fbuilder?
O.K. found the icon but it’s taking forever to load
When you log into your WP account, you go to create new page/post in backend. You need to set title for it, and either save it as a draft or publish it. On the same page, there is “Frontend Builder” tab, right next to tabs for visual and text editor. You click on that tab, and then on “Edit Page” button. That takes you to frontend, and you are then ablo to edit the page using Frontend builder. If you want to edit already created pages, after you login and navigate to desired page, Fbuilder icon in admin toolbar shows up. Click on it, and it takes you to page for editing. Hope this helps you. You can see this process in the video we posted as a response to one of your previous comments.
You are the best. Thank you.
No problem, just glad to help
I’ve done just that but Frontend is taking ages to load. It’s still loading right now. Can’t figure what the problem is though my internet is pretty fast!
We have updated Anivia Theme with the new Frontend Builder v1.3. Tomorrow it will be available for download. Frontend Builder v1.3 is now optimized and a lot faster. If this doesn’t help we’ll check your installation again.
Firstly, thanks for the lovely theme. It really is an excellent theme.
We recently purchased this theme. The logo is coming down to close to the menu bar and we want to move the logo up slightly upward. Could you please guide me on how to move the logo upward.
Thanks, would really appreciate your help in this regard.
Did you perhaps commented on a wrong theme, because we can’t see that you purchased Anivia?
The theme was purchased by my colleague firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry for bothering you but we would need your colleague who purchased the template to make a request.
First of all I would like to say WOW what a theme. I have been around the block (as an enthusiast not a professional) and have read a lot about webdesign and this is the best theme I could find online.
As I am new to wordpress (this theme is why I am on wordpress) I have 3 questions:
1. I know how to use every widget and how to build a page with theme but how do I edit my home page? I would like to have my home page like the one in the bossiness preview but in pages there is not a home page to edit???
2. How do I edit primary menu? The one at the top that in your preview includes Home, Pages, Portfolio etc. I see that new pages are included but how to I put only some of them on that menu. Instead of 10 pages only 3… Also the sub menus are not working…
3. The menu that sticks at the top of the page. The one with chart, social icons and My Account. Is there a way to customize it? I would like for it to have a new color? Can I assign it a custom logo and not the main header logo?
Thank you for your kind words. We are very proud of Anivia Theme and you can expect many new features in the following week.
As for the menu issues please read Anivia documentation under Installing demo content. You havn’t set your primary menu. They are set in Appearance>Menus. Homepage is set in Wordpress settings under Reading. As for the sticky menu my opinion is that you should email us at email@example.com with an login to your site and your desired settings and we’ll write in the custom CSS code for you.
Hey sorry for this. It is my fault I only downloaded the wordpress install and not the full install with the documentation. I got so excited about this theme that I did not pay attention. Thank you so much for the response. I will sent you an email in the following days for the CSS.
Once again fantastic theme!
I have sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you
Can this custom CSS wait until monday morning?
PLEASE HELP ME!
Hi there. The CSS can wait no problem. I have sent you an email with my problem. When using the custom demo scene with phpMyAdmin something went honorably wrong. My site is down. Can you please help. I have sent an email yesterday with my details. Please let me know if you can help me with this
I’ll try to get the support for you at this moment. Please be patient.
You’ve been contacted via email by our support staff. Please reply asap.
This theme is the best online product I have ever bought! The team behind this is well prepared and they helped me set up the theme. Mails, skype etc. And in half an hour everything was set up I am so happy with them that I will dedicate a page on their behalf. Thank you!
Thanks for the lovely comment We are here to help you, our customers!
Hello, Very Nice Theme ! I Love !
- possible to insert the number of votes on the rating system.
- The theme is ready retina? or future update?
- Possible(example)- header business with news layout?
- possible to insert scroll to top on future update?
- possible to insert counter views in a future update?
- compatible with bbPress?
- I would like to see a list of shortcodes! please!
Thanks ! Regards
1. For ratings kk Star Ratings plugin is used. It got lot of options and you can set it how it fits you. So a number of votes is possible.
2. Theme has only 2 used images in it’s layout, so everything but this 2 images will be sharp on any retina, x2 pixel, display. We will make it 100% Retina Ready in the following week.
3. Yes, you can do this. All Frontend Builder elements are available in all layouts.
4. Will include this in the following week update.
5. Counter views? I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Please explain a bit
6. The Anivia Theme doesn’t support bbPress in general, but I could test this one for you, because bbPress is made to work with almost any theme, and i’m sure that it will not have functional issues, maybe the default design of bbPress won’t fit the Anivia style, but we can also help you on this issue.
7. If you would like to use WooCommerce then you can check the Magazine Start from scratch page at this link http://bit.ly/1jbFlzR, click Show Builder and all the shortcodes will appear in the left Frontend Builder UI. If you’re not interested in WooCommerce you can check the News Layout Start from scratch page here http://bit.ly/17yg2Tk, as it has the most number of posts you can play with.
Thank you ! happy to your answers
7. Shortcodes: Dropcap, Pullquote, Blockquote, etc…
- I have a bug with google chrome, google adsense does not appear, tested on all templates. On i.e. it works, but on iPhone the title of the first post is on advertising. And when I click on the icon menu when I’m bottom of the page, the page returns the top to open the menu.
sorry for my english !!!
Best regards !
5. Sorry but we currently doesnt support this feature.
7. No, Anivia handles elements and columns, and doesnt include any of this kind of shortcodes. But you can always use a third-party plugin for these simple features.
Adds are fully working. Maybe on our demo sites something can go wrong because we have many installations and they are not all up to date. But I wouldn’t worry about this because of our great support staff
The design for the responsive menu is made this way. We’ve decided that it is the best way as for the scrolling issues. It can be fixed with the screen but then you cannot scroll the menu. Definitely not a great solution. We’ll be updating this feature also!
Thanks ! Best regards
Hello ! another question, please !
Rich snippet works with the rating system ? thanks !
For rating system we are using “kk Star Ratings” plugin (more about that plugin here – http://wordpress.org/plugins/kk-star-ratings/ ) which supports rich snippets.
Anshuman_123 (who has posted the question above on how to move the logo upwards) is a colleague of mine.
Also, want to check with you as to why are the images on the posts appearing of different sizes when I go for a 2 column option for the homepage. Below the slider, we have created 2 columns and because the images that are appearing on the 2 columns are of different sizes, the page loses symmetry and looks bad. How to resolve this issue. Doesnt the 2 column option automatically adjust the image sizes of the posts
Please read the Anivia documentation to get familiar with this theme. My guess is that you’ve migrated from another theme, and if this is the case you will need to regenerate all your thumbnails. You can do this with Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin that can be found here http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/. As for the logo issue you need to write in some plain custom CSS. If you’re not familiar with this please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can do this for you.
Thanks Bro. We have not migrated from another theme and the photos have been uploaded after we have installed the theme. But we are facing this issue of thumbnails not being of equal size.
We also tried the regenerate thumbnail plugin. However, the image sizes still vary. Would really appreciate your help in this regard.
Many Thanks in anticipation.
Then it must be that your images are not the minimum required size for this theme. Your featured images must be at least 1200×600px for proper display in all places. Anivia uses this high resolution featured images because of the Retina Ready and similar displays, to show sharp pixels on all screens.
Thanks Bro, Is there any solution if we want to display lower px images as not all images can have that resolution. Thanks.
Well there’s just not an elegant solution for your problem. The not so elegant ones are to change your image size, which means that on every Anivia update you’ll need to change the image sizes in functions.php. And the other solution is to resize your images to 1200px in width even if they are smaller. On full width display in 1200px these images will be a bit blurry, but in the layout and in pages which are divided in columns it will look fine. So, think about this problem and tell us what you’ve decided and we’ll help you out! You can contact us via email@example.com for more help, or you can tell your college Anshuman_123 to do the same since we now have the purchase confirmation.
this is my first time that im editing a theme .. because of that can u tell me how can i put slider to home page .. i couldnt find how to make it .. i can put slider to another pages with revolution slider .. but i couldnt make same to home page .. pls help me about that…
The feature you’re looking for is not in the Frontend Builder. To create a Full Width slider click the plain Edit Page (not the Frontend Builder one) and in the Full Width Revolution Slider Metabox you can find an select dropdown to select your desired slider template.
sorry but i couldnt find this edit page .. i mean this plain edit page.. :(( is it in revolution slider plugin ? or in appearance ??
Are you trying to make a static page for your homepage instead of blog? This is a basic Wordpress feature. So, please read about Wordpress and just learn some basic stuff about it. In this case go to Settings>Reading and set a static page. Once again if you want the full width slider before entering the Frontend Builder to edit the page select which slider you want to use in the Revolution slider metabox, just bellow the page content textarea.
thats the problem .. i dont want to make static page … i want dynamic homepage and just i want to put slider under menu.. thats all .. because of that i couldnt find how to make it .. i know how to put slider in a page .. but dont know how to make it in homepage..:((
OK. Then create a page as i’ve told you, and set it as a static homepage. Select the fullwidth slider for this page and click edit in Frontend Builder. Create a new full width row and use Insert Posts element to insert your latest posts. Choose the type you fancy, number of posts and select to show All categories which is selected by default.
i did what u said .. but now i think it will be static page right? i mean it will not show latest posts automaticaly ..
Hehe, have you tried? Of course it will load your latest posts. Play around with Anivia you’ll be amazed! Also when you get amazed rate us with 5 stars to show us your love
Hello – great looking theme! I am highly considering purchasing, but I have a couple questions first. I am not great at coding, but this looks like there are quite a few options to use that don’t require me to code!
1. Is it possible (on the blog layout) to show the full post without having to click “Read More?”
2. On the main blog page (as opposed to being in the post page), is it possible to move the comment button below the post instead of having it show before the post’s text?
Thanks for your help!
Hello, blog layout and blog posts are shown until the <!-more-> tag. If you don’t set the more tag your post will not show the read more button.
Are you referring to the small number of comments link in the post header? Maybe you could instead of the <!-more-> tag and the Read More button insert the Comment on this post. This shouldn’t be tricky and of course we can assist you to achieve this.
Amazing theme! Once you set it up there is no limit to what you can do with it. Deserves 5 stars. Kudos!
Thank you for your comment and rating If you need any assistance in making your site the best it can be please contact us!
wow man, this is awesome! congratulations!
some questions after checking comments, demos & videos :
1. are all builder elements available in any page? and if so then what do the builder templates stand for?
2. in screen resolutions of around 1024 width there is a “cropping” viewing issue when properties right sidebar comes into view? any suggestions ? (other than get a better monitor…) – i mean we do not see the whole page… when properties are visible…
3. how can we easily close the properties right sidebar when we do not need it?
4. any plans for rows/sections with bg & parallax in builder?
5. the open/close bottom option is a problem when we have windows taskbar in bottom as well… maybe open/close should also be a visible option in top of left builder sidebar (elements bar i mean)
1. Yes, all builder elements are available on all pages and posts including Woocommerce elements.
2. Anivia Theme can be set to use content widths 960px to 1200px. Also it has responsive features for lower resolutions. But I’m not sure what exactly are you referring to. So if this doesn’t solves your issue please send us a screenshot to be more precise.
3. Anivia is very flexible. Anything can be done quickly and easily.
4. There’s a Creative layout being prepared for this week. At first if will have 100% width content and full screen elements. Maybe we’ll implement some features or you can always use some paralax slider plugin.
5. Thank you for the suggestion. We’ll consider this feature.
1a. super! yes, all elements should be avail everywhere! great!
1b. so anivia templates can be applied to pages and get predefined content & layout?
2. i mean that when both builder sideabars are open in low width screens we cannot see all page content from left to right… so a page zooming feature would be a miracle!... (or maybe another solution…)
3. just asking how to close properties bar in builder mode… really i cannot see a close button…so after it opens how can we close it?
4 & 5. great
and its fair for your efforts to mention that anivia+builder is not just powerful but also looks very elegant & smart
thx for your rapid response & support!
1b. These are not templates, they are Demo Content pages. So if you install the demo content you’ll have them.
2. Ok. Just hold CTRL and use your scroll wheel too zoom out and you’ll see the whole screen
3. You can go to the bottom of the screen and hide Frontend Builder to see your results. I figure this will help.
Thank you for your kind words!
everything looks great!
3. just add a close button to right properties panel or even better a minimize/maximize button to both panels !... (like u do in bottom builder small panel)
... or you can click the “tab” key on your keyboard
ohhhh great man! i missed that
Always glad to help
P.S. If you like our items and our support system, please do not forget to rate us. You can do this by visiting your “downloads” page on Themeforest or Codecanyon websites.
Any users experiencing bad column margins, please download the latest version of Anivia Theme and read the !!! UPDATING ANIVIA – IMPORTANT.txt file included in the archive. If you need any assistance please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
New users don’t have to worry about this bug.
Sorry for the inconvenience, kind regards,
i am an amateur and i just bought your product.
WP is telling me to update front-end builder plugin.
can you help me with the update .
Yes, we can. You can either read the !!!UPDATING ANIVIA-IMPORTANT.txt text file supplied with the archive where you can find instructions or send us an email @ email@example.com with your login info so we can do it for you.
Purchased the theme..nice theme and great design but the page builder is a mess. A version of this theme without the page builder would be much better.
No, no! Please install the 1.31 Frontend Builder! It is awesome! If you don’t want to use it you have all the shortcodes from the builder so you can edit your pages the old-fashioned way.
Good morning guys
I sent a support ticket and still no answer, I need the answer.
We’re online now. I’ll contact you immediately , we can also get in touch using skype for quickest communication.
Thank you for your kind words. We’re constantly updating the system. Stay tuned
Can you please help me with comments? My blog is 4 years old and I have a lot of comments there. When changed theme to Aniva, something strange happend: names of all commenters changed to name of post’s autor.
In admin panel names of people commenting are ok – didn’t change. But on the page you can see all have names like authors.
Thank you in advance
Also would like to aks for help in some few small things:
- on main page I need featured image be clickable (need link in it to a post)
- below the featured image I need to ad number of comments and author, and need to remove time.
On this site: http://weddingsisters.pl/blog/ need to remove time and add author and number of comments.
I now it’s a small thing, but I’am not sure, where and how I can do it. Can I ask for a ready-to-use code, or any advice?
We’ve checked your issues. Please provide us with an login to your site and we’ll solve your problems first thing in the morning. Also we’ll update your installation with our latest version. One more thing, consider regenerating your thumbnails to achieve the most elegant look.
Sorry @ firstname.lastname@example.org
great theme and great support. They help faster, than you can think PRODUCT WORTH RECOMMENDING
Thanks for the lovely comment
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.