Announcement is a niche theme that is perfect for the most special announcements in your life. Use any of our preset homepage templates to announce your wedding, the birth of a new baby, the graduation of your eldest or the launch of your new business. And if you didn’t want that, use the flexible component system to bend Announcement to your desire.
Custom HomepageThe homepage is where Announcement’s main magic happens. Consisting of a component-based layout (with presets available for births, weddings, graduations and business websites), Announcement aims to showcase your content on a single page using photograph sliders, content areas, blog post lists, comments and widgetized regions in the footer area.
Photograph SliderThe Announcement photograph slider highlights noteworthy content on your website. Clicking each slide’s photograph displays content in a styled popup window.
Custom Post LayoutsWith Announcement you can create unique layouts for each of your pages. With the custom settings panel you can specify 1 to 3 columns for the page content and decide on a layout for those columns.
Components-based LayoutAnnouncement’s layouts are based on a component structure, creating virtually endless layout possibilities. Several layout presets for births, weddings, graduations and business websites are available, as well as a custom layout option using widgets. The components include a photograph slider, countdown timer, page content, headline text, baby statistics grid, a video switcher and blog, amongst others.
Baby Statistics GridIf you’re using Announcement to announce the birth of your bundle of joy, we’ve provided a component just for the occasion. With the Baby Statistics grid, Announcement provides fields to specify your newborn’s weight, height, eye color, hair color and a page with more details about your new family member.
Custom TypographyYou can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has 1 widgetized sidebar, 1 homepage specific widgetized regions, and 4 footer regions, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.