An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by alaja
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our homepage (fullscreen slider) do not automatically resizing the images.
- I´m wondering if it´s possible to make the pics in the full-size slider to scale even more than they do now?
- Fullscreen Slider image is remaining too large and cropping awkwardly on mobile devices.
Why that happens?The fact is that images save their ratio on the browser canvas resize. So if the image is wide – it looks good on the desktop. If tall – on the mobile device. We use only CSS (no any JS) to make fullscreen slides & backgrounds, it’s very fast (very!) but have the limitation – impossibility to really “center” reduced image.
SolutionPlease replace the script.js file in theme folder by this version http://cl.ly/WPiI/download/script.js (check that you have v0.28+) of Anthe theme. This script updated to check the browser possibilities and turn on the cover of image by the browser engine itself (so it don’t slow the mobile device experience).
How to add a custom image logo above my slider image on the home page? How do I layer a png image on top of a background image in the homepage slider?
[img src='http://imagepath' link='http://linkurl']
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.