An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pedrodonkey, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from pedrodonkey:
You will need a purchase code in order to register on the support forum. Navigate to your downloads section on themeforest.net and click the download button next to the Patagon Creative theme. Select License certificate and purchase code to download a text file. In this file you will find the Item Purchase Code which looks like this:
For any assistance please post a comment on the theme page and we will do our best to assist you.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.