Appster | Responsive Business & Portfolio WP Theme
With the “Appster” WordPress theme you will never have to worry about appropriate representation for your work. Want to create a sleek business website, a digital download platform or a fantastic portfolio? Start using the “Appster” WordPress theme today!
About the Appster Wordpress Theme
Appster delivers a professional and outstanding presentation, the main slider features some unique animations and transitions to keep your visitors glued to their screens. The way Appster was built, you’ll be able to create an unlimited amount of professional layouts while maintaining pixel perfection at the same time.
Having a responsive website is a great way to communicate to your clients via multiple platforms. This website has been made responsive so that it shape shifts on any screen, tablet and mobile.
If you are in need of support, you are more than welcome to join the support forum after verifying your purchase. You will be up and running in no time!
- Fully Responsive
- 3 Fantastic Skins (light, dark and black & white)
- Wordpress 3.3+ Ready
- Theme Options Panel (unbranded)
- - Logo Upload
- - Skin Switcher
- - Slider Control
- - Enable/Disable Page Specific Sections (Portfolio Carousel/Top & Bottom Widget Areas)
- Filterable Portfolio
- Featured Portfolio Posts
- Translation Ready! Full Localisation Support
- Contact Form with AJAX Submission
- Full Width Page Template
- 7 Widget Areas
- 7 Custom Widgets
- - Latest Tweets
- - Tabbed Content Panels
- - Flickr Photograph Feed
- - Testimonials
- Custom Shortcodes
- - Toggle Boxes | Great for F.A.Q. sections for example!
- - 2 Sets of Buttons (static and gradients)
- - Product/Image Slider
- - Callout | Place client reviews anywhere!
- - 4 Alerts | Green/Red/Orange/White
- - Columns
- 18 Highly Organized PSD Templates
- - Black&White (6)
- - Light (6)
- - Dark (6)
- Excellent Documentation (.pdf file)
Latest Update on 11.08.2012 | Appster Version 1.3
What has been fixed and/or changed?
- - A Google Chrome bug where the blog sidebar showed up below the content has been fixed.
- - A small bug where users were unable to insert the Tab shortcode via the Visual Post Editor has been fixed.
- - With some users, an error was shown underneath the portfolio items when categories had not been assigned to the post.
- - The documentation file has been extended with more information about manually inserting the shortcodes via the HTML Post Editor.