AREA53 now fully works with WordPress 3.5!
AREA53 is a Responsive (full) HTML5 with some CSS3 spice. It’s full featured with the Content Composer to create professional pages in minutes, filterable portfolio and much more. Whether you are a WordPress elite or just a beginner, you’ll have no problems at all working with AREA53.
AREA53 is Responsive up to mobile. Your visitors with a mobile or tablet will get a optimized version for their device. Optimized for iPhone, iPad and other common mobile devices.
HTML5 & CSS3
We’ve put much effort in this theme to make it future proof. The theme is build in HTML5 with a spice of CSS3 to offer you a theme which is ready to go for many more years.
You can set a color for each specific menu item. If you check out the demo you see how nice it can look like. You can find the color picker for each menu item in the Theme Options Panel.
Search Engine Optimization
For us it was a priority, when building AREA53, to get the best results in search engines when using this theme. The content block is placed before the sidebar so the content crawled first by search engines. Also we’ve improved the heading (H1, H2, H3, etc) hierarchy in the content and sidebar. So your most important titles are most important to search engines as well.
Theme key features
- All features overview
- Responsive Layout
- Full HTML5 with a CSS3 spice.
- Content Composer v2 (Drag&Drop Content manager) Take a look
- Template system (Save, load, import and export Page Templates to re-use on other pages/themes)
- A nice image slider with loading bar
- Filterable portfolio
- Accent color picker (yellow color in demo)
- Background customizer (color, image, patterns)
- Unlimited font options (Choose between 170 fonts for 13 different elements around the theme)
- Portfolio, Staff & Testimonial Custom post types
- Custom sidebar per page or post
- Powerful unbranded theme options panel
- Localized and translation ready (.po and .mo files included)
- Demo content included
- Cross Browser Compatible
- PSD File included
- Extensive Documentation Included
- Nested comments
- WordPress 3 Menu support
Theme UpdatesVersion 1.0.5 / December 12th 2012
- Improvement – Making the theme WP 3.5 ready
- Fix – Slider Module – Update content slide button
- Fix – Theme Options – Colorpicker position bug
- Improvement – Carousel now support content slides
- Improvement – Testimonials scroller now uses FlexSlider instead of jQuery Cycle
- Other minor improvements
- Fix – Responsiveness of embedded videos improved
- Fix – Embedded videos in content slides no longer brake the slide
- Fix – Portfolio listing template layout bug
- Other minor fixes
- Added: Youtube and Vimeo to the header social area
- Fixed: Localization on missed text strings
- Fixed: Content Composer now works on blog posts
- Fixed: Portfolio description bug
- Minor fix
SupportSince July 1st 2012 support for all of our themes are made through the WPScientist Support Forums. If you’d like to start a new thread there, our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible. All support questions which are made through this comments section, e-mail, Twitter or any other service will be redirected to the support forums.