Arini, Responsive Newsletter with Template BuilderArini is a modern, responsive, email marketing template designed with professional style in mind suitable for business. Free online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready templates, Campaign Monitor & MyMail ready templates are also included. Arini comes with flexible and repeatable modular, you can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials. Whether for newsletter campaign, sponsorship email, even lead nurturing, Arini suitable for all of email marketing type.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Arini in MailChimp powerful editor
Arini in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Arini in MyMail plugin powerful editor
- Added free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibility, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Minimum graphics elements for fast load email.
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 13 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector.
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files
- 1 HTML files for MailChimp template, 1 HTML files for Campaign Monitor template, 2 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates, and 1 other for regular HTML template.
- 1 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Version 3.0 – April 7 2015
- Updated theme builder. Added more useful features. - Major template code updates - Improved MailChimp template version
Update 2.0 October, 20, 2014:
- Updated Help docs. file. - Updated to the Template Builder: Added more advanced template editing features.
Update 1.5 August, 12, 2014:
- Fixed a layout issue on Safari browser
Update 1.4 July, 8, 2014:
- Updates to the whole codes structure and small bugs fixes. - Updates to the Template Builder
Update 1.3 June, 17, 2014:
Added free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use "Template Builder". - Customize the main color, and background. - Create any number of layout variations using the drag and drop editor, that very simple and easy to use. - Download your design in seconds. Updates to "MailChimp Templates" version - Added new ability to adjust the theme color directly via MailChimp template editor.
Update 1.2 Nov 13 2013:
- Improved MyMail templates version. Added the ability to automatic grab the blog post to newsletter content.
Update 1.1 Nov 11 2013:
- Fixed link style and sending issue for MyMail templates version
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.