This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello. I want to apologize first and foremost to my many questions, but before buying your theme, I need more answers to be able to adapt my project. Moreover, I am the founder of a website on the topics and I would like to present your own. So thank you to answer as precisely as possible. Thank you a lot!
1) Responsive (fits all screens)?
2) IPhone and Android possible?
3) Is the website déclinable in multiple languages? Not to mention adding a plugin, is that this feature is planned (in “native” ie default)
4) The site does offer the functionality to display a map with ads on the home page? Is it possible to configure the card (this on the home page) so that, by default, it has for example only France and not the world?
5) I suppose that there are predefined fields for the ads (name, address …) but is it possible to customize 100% the fields ads?
6) I suppose that there are predefined categories for ads but is it possible to customize 100% the categories?
7) I suppose there are drawings (pellets) for categories but is it possible to customize these designs 100% (pellets)?
Is it possible that the ads are manually validated by the site administrator for verification before being visible on the site?
Professionals: who can create ads (advertisers):
9) When the seizure Professional (writes) its announcement, how it will be presented the categories? By combo?
10) When the seizure Professional (writes) his announcement with all fields (name, surname …), will he can choose whether he wants to make public (present on the ad or not)?
11) When the seizure Professional (writes) its announcement, is it possible for him, in addition to its specific address, you can enter a range (100 kilometers of my home? Entire France? ....). Why not imagine a slider from 5 to 1000km for example that the provider may set?
12) When the seizure Professional (writes) its announcement, how many pictures can put a professional on his announcement?
13) When the seizure Professional (writes) its announcement, is it possible for him to subscribe for paying options? If so, which: adding more photos? Before implementation on the home page and / or the card? Flashing sticker on the map? Other?
14) If however pay options are managed by the site, he will be possible for the professional to take them afterwards and not to the creation of its announcement (after posting his ad)? On the same principle, he may terminate them later from his account?
15) Is it possible for the professional to create and manage multiple ads?
Visitors (potential customers):
16) Is it possible to imagine a link on all ads to report abuse (ad should be removed as not complying with the conditions of use)
17) When a visitor searches on the home page, is it possible for him to view (on the map and / or a list under the map, for example) professionals able to meet his needs (even if the professional lives far from home but he agrees to move / related question 10 where the provider may return a radius of action that is how far he would be able to move)
18) Is it possible to remove the rating system?
19) Is there a geolocation system to open the home page the visitor allowing it to be immediately geolocated (localized) on the map when he arrived on the site?
20) Can visitors see ads or create an account?
21) Are there plans for visitors to create an account? If so, what is it for?
Again thank you in advance and sorry for all these questions … Being French, I did everything for the translation to be the best but I am at your disposal for any further information. Thank you a lot. Kind regards,
1-2) Yes, feel free to check the demo.
3) I’m not sure i understand. The theme is compatible with the WPML should you need to make a multi language website.
4) Yes, as you can see on the demo. The default position of the map can be changed into the theme options panel.
5) Yes, the fields are created through the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/
6-7-8 ) Yes.
9) Can you better explain this question? This is how a category page looks like http://www.themes.tdp-demo.com/atlas/listings/shops/ and this is how a single listing page looks like http://www.themes.tdp-demo.com/atlas/listing/perfume-valley-gift-shop/
10- 11 ) No.
13) Yes, see demo http://www.themes.tdp-demo.com/atlas/membership-account/membership-levels/
14) Payment is handled through the Paid Memberships pro plugin, which chargers instantly.
16- 17 ) This isn’t a feature of the theme.
18 – 19 – 20) Yes
Thank you a lot! I will come to you if I need additional information. excellent day
Why dont you answer my support ticket. i posted it 9 days ago..
Tickets are answered day by day, if your ticket is unanswered It’s possible I’ve missed it among the list of the ones that needed an answer, apologies for this. I think I’ve answered your ticket now, although nicknames are different here. If it’s still unanswered please send me your ticket ID number and I’ll answer asap.
Is it possible to insert ground plan instead of map on home page? I need this locations signs on ground plan so user can see informations about objects on ground plan.
Thanks in advanced!
As “ground”, do you mean the terrain view of the Google maps, like this https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-3.149986,9z/data=!5m1!1e4 ?
No, I have pdf document with ground plan. Basicaly I need pdf document to be what is Google map on your home page.
Ofcourse it doesn’t need to be pdf. I can convert it any kind of document but important thing is that I need image to be on home page and still able to make location marks like on google maps.
There isn’t such feature built-in. However, the theme integrates with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. You can create a “file” type field http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/file/ (it will also appear into the frontend submission form) so you can upload attachments to the listings.
Let me know if you have any other question.
Hi ! Pre-saled question:
when you click on a location, is it possible to customize informations ? Better, to add tabs (Address, Informations, Pictures) ?
Thank you for your precious help.
Are you talking about these kind of pages http://www.themes.tdp-demo.com/atlas/location/airport-locations/ ? If so, are you looking to add custom content to that page before the listings display ?
Let me know,
No exactly. When you click on a pin, there are some informations with a “Read more” button. I would like to customized this area.
The content of the popup can be customized by modifying 2 files of the theme.
This theme is “NOT” responsive. Please refund; I’ve spent all night dealing with bugs and have now just decided to go elsewhere because it’s NOT! responsive at all. Tried with 3 android devices and iphone 6.
Why don’t you spend more time on this theme? it could be great but you don’t even plan to make the reviews editable.
just lazy man – this had such a potential to be the best directory theme out there but fell short.
The theme is responsive. Not sure what’s your issue. If you have found any issue feel free to report them here http://support.themesdepot.org and i’ll have a look at it.
If you want a refund, contact Envato https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us
Responsive means that it will work on the fly with every device. This theme does not work as a responsive theme. for instance you cant achieve the main page look on a phone at all. Nor will it even display the map unless it’s set to “map with content” The main style you advertise cant be achieved in devices other than a laptop or large tablet.
Responsive also means that you can set what elements you want to show up in what size device. This has not a spec of customizability for different devices.
There are many other issues not worth discussing. All in all this theme is far from done but I must tell you that it’s far better than most.
Responsive doesn’t mean what you think it means. Responsive means making a website optimized for a mobile interface that also means disabling/hiding parts of the layout to provide an optimal experience under any circumstance.
The map on first homepage layout has been disabled. This is needed for devices that are not up to par with the most recent ones in terms of hardware. Good luck processing a map with hundreds if not thousands of listings on an old smartphone with a 3g connection. Have you considered that? I guess no.
Unlikely to what you state, responsive doesn’t mean that i have to give the power to someone to decide what can be displayed and what cannot be displayed on mobile through the theme, that’s a feature of a theme NOT what responsive means. Actually this proves that you haven’t even noticed that there’s a shortcode for this embedded into the page editor which does exactly this.
Adding to the above, unlikely to what you said in your other comment. The map dragging on mobile can be disabled http://support.themesdepot.org/hc/en-us/articles/203704031-Disable-map-drag-on-mobile
charging is only possible with paypal and stripe ? Or is the possibility to create a Visa gateway?
Im sorry for double post, but also: what is the point of charging. If they have only one restoraunt, they can add it. If they have more than one restoran, then they just can create a new account and post it to list for a free…
please, explane me that charging system
1) PayPal and Stripe are included. This is the full list of payment gateways supported http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/features/payment-gateway-integration/
2) This is up to your business. I provide the tools.
For example, you’re not forced to provide a free listing. You can create 1 membership for just 1 listing and set it paid. Then create another membership and set it paid for multiple listings. The price should be discounted so that purchasing the single listing membership would be pointless if a user has multiple businesses to submit.
I am looking for a feature like Rating and Ranking system like Trip Advisor.
Also the Listing page looks too big with lots of spaces. Cant we have it more compact and like Trip Advisor
See the link http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g304554-d302179-Reviews-The_Taj_Mahal_Palace-Mumbai_Bombay_Maharashtra.html
I like the way they display average rating and Ranking system. If possible let me know.
The current ratings do not support multiple criteria. Regarding, the layout, you’re always free to customize the theme.
ThemesDepot is Awesome. The Atlas theme fit my project perfectly and it is full of power. The tech support is great also. I got stuck on a couple of points and the response was quick and helpful.
Thank you so much for your appreciation
Grid view vs. List View – can Grid be the default instead of list per the listing page?
I’ve just bought your theme, which I think is great.
However, there is a big security issue. Any member (not even with admin rights, just a regular client) can access /wp-admin/profile.php
Then, on the top toolbar, he can approve, modify or delete all comments…
He can also create unlimited draft posts, listings, claimed listings.
Please fix that ASAP.
A regular user can also add unlimited media…
Thanks for reporting the issue, i’ve just fixed it now and i’m uploading the update on themeforest. You should receive an email once approved if you’ve enabled notifications on themeforest.
Furthermore the issue applies only to users with the “listing contributor” user role, which has just been corrected.
Changelog for v2.3.10 please?
It has just been updated.
ThemesDepot is currently away for the summer holiday. I am not able to communicate via email, ThemeForest comments, or my support system. If you are an existing customer, please follow these guidelines:
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.