Hi, is there a way to sort blog categories by clicking on the categories buttons ? Just like the portfolio, but with article.
Not at this time, the category filters are only for the portfolio. May I suggest you add this to our new ideas section of our support site? , Each idea that is submitted can be voted on by other users. This allows our team to have a list of the most popular requests for future development. We value everyone’s opinion and continue to improve Avada with your help!
Click Here To Submit Your Idea!
Thank you for choosing Avada!
What a great theme you have Avada! I have few questions..
1. How to use your shortcode? Why does not appear in option Visual Composer?
2. How to set row background color to full width? If i choose template 100% width, the content is also full width. I want the background full width and the content boxed.
3. How to remove shadow below header?
Oh. is there a way to change content boxed width?
I think 940px is too small
1. Shortcodes are used in the generator, http://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/shortcodes/
Currently there is not a visual builder, but the generator offers a user interface. However a custom page builder is coming in our next release, you can preview it here and also check out the new beta version: http://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/avada-3-6-important-information/ http://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/avada-beta-testers-needed/
2. Use the 100% width page template, then out your content inside the full width shortcode, which will contain it to the site width of 940px.
3. The shadow is for the sliders (rev or layer) you can change that in the slider settings for each one.
4. Currently there are not settings to change the site width, but the good news is you will have full control over the site width all the way up to 100% in our next release, v3.6. Check it out in those links above.
If you have further questions or need assistance with that, signup and post on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a free account there, then create a new topic with your questions and include your site URL and version of Avada and we will be with you promptly.
Click Here To Create A Forum Account & Get Free Support
Thank you, we look forward to serving you!
Avada, your support is the best!! I understand now how your shortcodes works.. And my problems fixed so far..
Im confused bout your columns and row. If you can give clear explanation how to create post like that, I would be very grateful.
And congratulations for your achievement!! You deserved to own it Avada!
All set? Awesome, thank you!
Be sure to signup at our support forum for further questions, our support team answers all the threads daily in the order they were received.
I already Avada hahaha.. i fixed my problem in forum hehehe.. Oh, in the near future I will buy a lot of products Avada.. I think it’s time to switch my client theme now. Once again, thanks!
Eh sorry im asking you again (hahaha)... How to set my header menu to full width? I didn’t found the answer..
Currently the header cannot be changed in width, but in our next major version 3.6 (coming soon) you have full control over the site width.
sad.. ok then, thanks. hope it soon..
Yep its coming soon!
My apologies if this is already been asked, but I couldn’t find the answer.
For my installation, I’m unable to change the website from responsive to fixed-width. It just ends up staying responsive the whole time. I’ve tried on different browser, and I don’t have a cacheing plugin.
Is there something I am overlooking? Thank you!
By the way, I unchecked the first box in Responsive settings.
Nevermind, I got it. My apologies!
Are you all set then? Let us know if you have further questions, we’re here to help!
I just updated to the latest version 3.5.3. After installation all links in theme options are broken, so I can’t even install the demo content. I installed and activated all the plugins but the slider on the home page is not there. http://lirebooks.com/. Please help.
Can you try to clear your browser cache? It is either that, or the update did not fully upload. In that case, try to upload the new theme files again.
If the issue persists, please post this up on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a new topic with details about the issue, your site URL and version of Avada. For faster service, please include your WP and FTP login info when creating the thread.
Great theme! I see that you do not have Visual Composer yet. If I purchase the plugin from Code Canyon, will it work with your template? Thanks!
VC will work with Avada, however our shortcodes will not integrate as regualr VC previews, like the ones that VC includes. You can use ours but need to use them in regular text blocks.
We are adding our own custom page builder in our next release, v3.6. Its currently in beta testing and close to being done so it wont be too long now.
First of all, I want to commend you on your quick reply and for all the excellent comments I see on this message board!
I have few questions for you. I need to make a decision today, so if you would reply at your earliest convenience, that would be great!
1) I’m not sure what you mean by using shortcodes in regular text blocks
2) There is a feature that I would really love to use in the home page slider and wonder if this can be incorporated into your template. I believe it’s three-d-slider slide me.
[link removed per author request]
3) Is there a way to trim the left and right sides of the sliders that go to the edge of the screen? I’d like to add an outer margin of a specific color instead of the slider hitting the edge.
4) When is v3.6 coming out?
5) If I buy your template today, what do I need to do to update it to the new version?
Thanks so much!
Thanks for the reply and kind words! And I apologize for the longer than usual reply here, we had a family event over the weekend.
1. For vC, you can add a text block element, then you edit the text block and use our fusion shortcode generator.
2. We do not have that slider, but if its a plugin then it can be used with any theme. I beleive it is but not entirely sure as that is not our theme.
3. Yes any slider can do that, basically you need to set the size to not be 100% full width. You can specify how wide it goes.
4. Soon, but we cannot give out a release date as its in beta testing. But its getting close, it wont be long.
5. To update, you just need to replace the theme folder on your server. You can do that through our auto theme updater, or via FTP. The auto updater is the easiest, just like any other WP theme. All it takes is you setting up your credentials from THemeforest account: http://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/install-update/how-to-update-theme/
Thanks for your reply. I purchased your theme this morning. But I can’t see my original questions on this post, so I’m trying to recall what questions I asked. Can you repost them here?
Also, I am wondering if I should use the child theme for the standard theme. I am not an actual coder, but occasionally, I do make changes to the style sheet for simple things like font color change, etc.
I’ve always heard that, when possible, it’s better to use the child theme. But, this always confused me, so I am not sure which theme to upload.
Ah I see that too. The original post was flagged I think due to the link to the other theme in it. But no worries, it will be back shortly. I cannot see them myself, only the marketplace moderators can. But they will review it and post it back shortly.
Yes you can use the child theme if you wish. Although if its only minor custom CSS, you can add that to theme options and not lose it during udpates. There is a custom CSS field in theme options that users insert styles to override the theme styles. So realyl its up to you if you use a child theme or the regular parent theme. If you will be changing the PHP files, then I would recommend using the child theme for sure.
If I use the chlid theme and you have a new update coming, what do I do? Thanks again.
You update the parent theme. Child themes require the parent theme, so when an update comes you update the parent theme.
Thank you! Looking forward to working with this awesome template!
You are most welcome And we look forward to having you in our community!
Hi, would you know of any websites that use magazine style of Avada? Are styles which are in demo definitive can be customised easily?
Yeah there are some Iv’e seen, here is a showcase of user sites with Avada, there are some in here. Please note these are user controlled sites, not our own. http://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/avada-showcase-sites/
And then we have 3 styles on our demo, look under HOME menu item, then find magazine styles: http://theme-fusion.com/avada/home-magazine-style-1/
Yes we offer many options to customize the site, colors, fonts, padding, etc. As well as many different design options, options to enable or disable items, etc. And furthermore, you can always customize even more with CSS if needed, but most of our users do not need to do that.
Inline script on a post or page.
I’m not sure if this is how it broke, but I need a fix. Can you let me know how to inline code a script in the latest version of the Avada theme?
Thanks and keep up the great work on Avada!
Hmmm I’m not sure what is going on there and cannot reproduce that. Can you please post a new topic on our forum so our developers/support team can check this out for you?
Pre Purchased Question.
I need double side bar in website . Means in single page i can make left side bar + body Content + right side bar.
Is this possible with this theme????
Currently it is now, however in our next update v3.6, you can use dual sidebars throughout the theme
It is currently in beta testing but is getting close to being done, so it wont be long now. Any updates we issue are free once you buy the theme.
can you send me link… where i can see double sidebar in avada theme….
It has not been released yet, it will be in v3.6. But it will be just like any other dual sidebar, one on left and one on right. For example, like this: http://d.pr/i/zSli
$11,000 in sales in one day! Wow, see how much a positive review helps! You are going to love Avada 3.6 folks ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! MORE TO COME! $PageBuilder $NotYourMothersTheme
Some sliders do not seem to be imported. For instance, the following error appears when starting import zip file for “Transparent-Header-Slider”:
“Sorry, there has been an error.
The file does not exist, please try again.”
Moreover, the slider for the “One Page Parallax” was not included in the pack (I do not find it in all the files).
Do you know how can I solve these problems? thank you!
Hmmm … did you download them from this doc post? http://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/sliders/how-to-get-our-demo-sliders/
For the transparent header slider (layer slider) you may get a warning error when importing but it does not impact the slider, it should still import. I just tested it out and its working on two different installs. if the issue persists, please post on our forum so we can take a look at what is going on.
The one page parallax slider is the fusion slider, and is in the zip. Did you import the full fusion slider zip? That slider is also in the demo content import too from theme options. ITs the full screen slider for fusion slider.
Pre Purchased Questions:
1) Is there a way to display images from sliders with side or above descriptions?
2) Are there any built-in galleries with horizontal thumbnails (under the display image) and image description support?
3) Will third-parties galleries work with this theme?
1. Hmmm I’m not sure I know what you mean. The layer or revolution slider can pretty much do anything you need. you can out a description above or below any image in the slider creation section. Each of them would go on its own layer.
2. Not at this time. The post slider “attachment” layout has thumbnails below the main image (3rd one on this page http://theme-fusion.com/avada/post-sliders/ ) but there are no descripitons on that.
However, you can use a gallery plugin for that feature, something like NextGen probably has that.
3. Yes, while we cannot guarantee that every 3rd party plugin works, we’ve not had issue with gallery plugins. But if an issue does happen, we can check it out on our forum and fix it if possible. But for the most part, it should be fine,
Thank you so much.
About 2), I would like to combine Post-slider Excerpt and titles with Post-slider “attachments”. Is it possible?
Is this possible?
2. Yes it is possible, but not out of the box, it will require development work.
Yes you can add any text or description to any revolution or layer slider.
We are excited to continually provide an excellent product with superb customer service to all our users. If you have any pre-sales questions, please post them here in the item comments and our team will answer them promptly.
If you have already purchased Avada, please signup at our Support Center to use our forum and other detailed support resources.
Click Here To Get Free Support
View Our KnowledgeBase
View Our Online Documentation
View Our Training Videos
Thank you, we look forward to serving you!
It seems like a page builder has been promised for so long now. I queried it back in Feb – can you please give a definite date for it?
It’s not been that long since we actually said we were adding one to the theme “indefinitely”. And we’ve built our own from the ground up, not used a pre built plugin. It takes time, a lot of time.
However, its already in beta testing and it is being released very soon. You can read about it and preview it on our support forum.
Actually it is longer than I initially thought. I don’t want to go on about it but I asked last year on the support forum and was told it was coming in the spring. It would be good to get at least an approx date that’s all.
There has been misinformation out there on this topic. Basically we have built our own page builder, and it did not start until about January of this year. It was a decision we made that is the best for our theme and users. Building one from the ground up for a theme as large as Avada takes a lot of time, but it is in beta testing right now so it is very close. An approx date is 2-4 weeks, however that is estimated and it can change due to the nature of development work.
Please feel free to signup for beta testing if you do not wish to wait longer: http://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/avada-beta-testers-needed/
Is clustering supported for the google map plugin? Also, with google map markers is it possible to only have one open at a time – in other words if one is clicked the other open one closes.
We use the google map api (no plugin), but I’m not sure clustering is supported. I would suggest asking this on our support forum so our developers can help answer that.
To open one at a time would require some development work, currently all of them will show open since that is the default setup from the google map api.
1. Remove pages on the navigation bar to shorten it?
2. Bold the text on the navigation bar?
3. Customize our own home page instead of using one of the home samples?
1. Yes, you can use as many or as little pages as you want in the menu.
2. Yes, with a line of custom CSS.
3. Yes, you can build your own pages and not use our pre-defined pages.
Hi. My friend actually bought the theme and I’m putting together the page (why it doesn’t say purchased on my comment). I know we’re able to change the typography, however, what if we want to change the fonts for just the navigation. how would i go about that?
There is a theme option for headings and menu text, it changes both together. Outside of that it takes custom CSS. Please get the purchase code from your friend and signup at our forum so we can assist you.
How I can increase the time of testimonials change ?
In theme options > shortcode styling tab, look under Testimonial.
great theme, but I have a strange problem. If I have a menu item with a submenu, and click on the main menu item for the first time – nothing happens. If I click for the second time, the page loads. This happens only with main menu items which have a submenu. Tested in IE and Chrome
Any idea how i can fix this?
Hmmm we would need to see this in action, and be able to investigate. It could be a 3rd party plugin interfering. Try to disable them all to see.
I congratulate myself for finally buying Avada!! I hope this is as nice as it obviously seems
Thanks for the purchase! Be sure to signup at our support center to utilize our support forum.
I have a problem with FAQ pages.
There is no section to set it up. I want to:
- translate faq-items in the slug
- get rid of the meta bar
- get rid of related posts
- get rid of author box
How to do it?
The FAQ’s do not have a page to edit, but they have a post to edit. Then you create a FAQ page (use the FAQ page template) then all the faq’s show up on the page, like you see here: http://theme-fusion.com/avada/faq-page-1/
I assume those items you want to change are for the single FAQ post page? Right now there are not options to change those items on the single post page. Please post on our support forum and our support team may be able to assist you in that.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23