An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, TheRedTeam, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from TheRedTeam:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LESS and how do I use it?
LESS is a CSS Pre-Processor. In simple terms, LESS allows you to write CSS in a smarter way by combining functions, mixins, operations and more. This means you write more concise style information and can reuse things like colors and styles more easily.
Bootstrap was built using LESS, which is why we also use LESS to build Jarvis. While a full tutorial is out of the scope of the documentation, there are many tutorials of LESS available on the internet.
What you need to do is go to assets/js/demo-index.js and find the comment
//Flot. You can then remove the code following that and the error will be removed as well.
Even if the page is not using Charts, you can solve similar problems by going to the relevant demo-*.js file and finding and removing whichever plugin is called for.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.