An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Themes-Dojo, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Themes-Dojo:
Important: Please note that we provide support ONLY via our Support Center.
Please be patient, as it may take up to 48 hours to get a response, due to high demand.
The Support Policy:
We gladly provide active support for our products for the first 6 months of their life cycle – this is where the vast majority of patches, feature additions, and bug-fixes are discovered. Beyond that, the themes are sold “as-is”. We will do our best to answer questions as they arise (and patch any late-discovery bugs), but after that first 6 months, our focus will naturally shift to newer products.Support includes:
- Responding to basic theme usage that isn’t made clear in the documentation (in fact, when these issues arise, We’ll update the official documentation immediately to make sure that the product becomes easier & easier to use as time goes on).
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins (unless otherwise stated in the theme description)
- Products over 6 months old (please feel free to post bugs so that we can fix them ASAP, but older themes will no longer be on a regular release schedule like the new themes are).
We’ll naturally release patches for these themes as it becomes necessary & logical for basic stability.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.