Avenue is a feature-rich WordPress magazine theme and is suitable for almost any niche. The theme comes with an inbuilt review system and 3 post formats (videos, audio & galleries). The homepage layout is very flexible, you can built your own layout using the 3 homepage widgets. You can also easily change the skin so it fits your needs!
Custom Theme Options Panel
Hello buyers. We have decided to only offer support through our new support website. The only place to get support from now on will be at:http://support.themesector.com
The reasons for switching over to a separate support site are:
- To have the flexibility of offering different kind of support options to our buyers. For e.g, a support forum or a status blog and theme upgrade announcements.
- To have the ability to expand our support team
- To keep all support requests at one place which will benefit both of us, you (the buyer) and us (our small themesector team).
Thanks for understanding!
Version 1.2.3 – October 24th, 2012
- Feedburner API deprecated replacement.
Version 1.2.2 – October 20th, 2012
- Twitter API fixes.
Version 1.2.1 – October 20th, 2011
- Added blog page template. Demo at http://wp-avenue.themesector.com/blog/
- Linked the homepage widgets category title to category pages.
- Security update: Updated TimThumb.
- Fixed the slider extra slider bug.
- Added compatibility of widgets with custom post type based plugins such as contact form 7.
- Added ability to homepage widgets to traditional blog style homepage.
- Added posts navigation (optional, activate from Avenue theme options panel).
- Added full height to social widgets.
- Fixed the z-index to top navigation dropdown level.
- Added options to “Tabs” widget for customization.
- Added option to Avenue theme options panel to disabled featured slider.
- Added option to disable featured image per single posts page.
- Added twitter and facebook fields to “Edit profile page”. Author website will now link in author bio along with a link to their twitter and facebook account (twitter and facebook is optional).
- Added cache to twitter widget.
- Added target to button shortcode.
- Added languages folder in the theme folder. Drop your translation files in the theme folder.
- Added description to category and tag pages.
- Fixed contact form subject line.
- Added latest reviews widget.
- Updated documentation.
- Updated the facebook ID option in theme options control panel to make it future-proof.
- Added an option in theme options control panel to change the homepage layout to magazine or traditional blog style.
- Added support for WordPress (page-links) nextpages tag.
- Added an option for homepage widgets to show excerpts on the main (big) items.
- Added translation support.
- Added an optional top navigation for users with lots of navigation items.
- Added support for Google +1 widget.
- Fixed slider, footer and navigations IE7 bugs.
- Added update notifier to notify of any further updates to the theme.
- Updated documentation to clean up images and add update info.
- Unlimited skins
- PSD of logos
- 3 Post formats (videos, audio & galleries)
- Inbuilt review system
- WordPress 3.0 menu support
- Flexible homepage layout
- Custom theme options panel
- 9 Custom widgets
- Home 1-Column
- Home 2-Column
- Home carousel
- Recent Posts
- Tabs (Popular, Comments & Tags)
- Social Media
- Recent Tweets
- Facebook Like box
- Flickr widget
- 2 Custom pages
- Full Width Page
- Contact Page
- Lots of shortcodes
- Youtube & Vimeo videos
- Dropcap & Highlights
- Check list & Bad list
- Tabs & Toggle
- Easy thumbnails with WP built in function
- Works with WP 3 .1+
- Avenue Theme requires PHP5 .
Version 1.2 – June 28th, 2011
UPGRADE NOTES : upgrade-folder will only work if you are upgrading from Avenue v1.1. If you are using “Tabs” widget, delete and re-add the widget. If your widgets are missing, please re-arrange them.