An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, themepunch, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from themepunch:
Support for ThemePunch Products include
- Responding to presale questions and feature suggestions in the item comments
- Providing updates to fix bugs, add new features and ensuring compatibility with new software versions
- Please use our dedicated support channels for
- Problems with a specific feature of an item
- Reporting a bug
Our product support does not include
- Customization beyond the capabilities of the item
- Installation of the item (All of our items include installation instructions in the documentation)
- Fixing bugs caused by third party plugins or themes that don’t stick to WordPress standards
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to transport my old slider to the new Revolution Slider plugin?
That is a little tricky. You have to do it manually. What I did when transporting the slider from the old slider to the new plugin I put the slider managers in separate windows and put them next to each other. After that I just build the new one with looking at the values given for the old one. Same works for the layers too. Please check the include Slider Revolution documentation too for more details since this plugin has way more options than the old slider included to Averis.
Are the big navigation buttons still available after the WP 3.5 update?
Sorry, but no they will be gone with that update.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.