Avisio is a Wordpress Theme that takes advantage with all the amazing new wordpress 3 features and is best suited for Portfolio and Business Websites. It has the ability to create unique skins right from your backend without the need to edit anything within your css files whith just a few mouse clicks and also offers the option to install content automatically when setting up the theme, so it will look like my theme preview!
That makes it super easy to customize everything, since you can take a look first how its done at the dummy posts and pages.
Take a look at the live preview, I ve created a styleswitcher at the frontend so you can change some test values to see how its done. Please be aware that the frontend style-switcher will not be displayed on your siteKey features of the template:
- Automatic content installation for a fast and easy setup, can be activated optionally
- Style switching with color picker and multiple layout and font options.
- New WordPress3 Menu support
- Slideshow & portfolio custom post types (new WordPress3 feature)
- AviaSlider included!
- Unique Portfolio Sorting/Filtering with a custom jQuery script
- Dropdwon Menu, improved with jQuery
- Cufon font replacement
- Sleek Image preloader
- Working ajax/php contact form
- PSD files included
- Extensive Documentation Included
- External scripts and resources used:
- Social Bookmark Icons
- lightbox plugin
- Cufon Font replacement
- Web injection icon set
- Google API Fonts
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23
Support for all my themes is available again, but only at the support forum I’ve setup at my website:http://www.kriesi.at/support
The reason I have choosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there.
Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks.
Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.