AWSM is clean and simple full featured one page or optionally non one page WordPress theme, perfect for creative people, freelancers or agencies. Demonstrate your work, projects and skills, offer your services, highlight stories from your career and write something nice on your blog.
Present yourself to the world in an appealing and professional way with responsive design, stylish CSS3 and jQuery animations.
This theme is highly customizable with powerful theme options panel and many custom features. Also, AWSM theme is coded with SEO in mind, as well as for fast loading performance and security.
Check out some nice features which come with AWSM theme!
Quick switch between one page and standard layout
You can use one-page layout which means your pages will scroll to its content, or you can use standard menu navigation which means that every page will open as a separate page on your website. Or you can even combine these two and all that won’t affect any of your website content! Just a quick navigation setup and AWSM takes care for the rest.
Powerful theme options
AWSM theme provides many options in admin panel with which you can easily manage your website style and functionality. Unlimited colors and fonts!
You can easily manage your page content and elements with provided shortcodes. Split you content into columns, add special project links and buttons, or show your skills and offer your services. You can also use any shortcode inside WordPress Text Widget!
Custom post types
AWSM theme provides two custom post types. Present your work with portfolio custom post type or point out some important stories from your career as a timeline overview with career custom post type.
You can choose from 10 page templates with different style and functionality! This theme also supports any other common WordPress template such as archives, categories, tags, search…
AWSM provides 4 different page templates for your blog. Timeline template is also included!
Apart from standard WordPress widgets, thise theme provides 6 additional custom widgets. Slide your portfolio items in sidebar, highlight your career overview or add social links and icons to connect with some nice people.
Contact form with anti-spam captcha
Contact page and options are also provided. You can use our built in contact form functionality for easy setup or you can leave it and use most powerful contact form WordPress plugin – Contact Form 7, which is fully supported by AWSM theme.
This theme comes with .po and .mo files included, translatable to any language.
Complete documentation and setup guide is included in the theme package. There is an online documentation available as well, frequently updated.
If you’re having an issue with the theme and can’t find the answer here, please send us an email through our contact form on MeksHQ.com and we will try to answer you as soon as possible. Also, feel free to suggest any new features you may want in this theme and we will consider adding it for the next update. Once you have purchased this theme you will have all access to the upcoming theme updates.
Full list of AWSM WordPress theme features
- Quick switch between one-page and standard layout
- Responsive Layout
- 2 Custom Post Types:
- 10 Custom Page Templates:
- Portfolio Features
- Single Post Features
- 6 Custom Widgets:
- My Career Widget
- Portfolio Slider Widget
- Skills Widget
- Social Media Widget
- Dribbble Widget
- ThemeForest Widget
- Paste Shortcodes Into Widgets Ability
- Shortcodes With Powerful Point-and-Click Shortcode Editor
- Main Skill
- Awesome Level
- Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Fonts / Google Webfonts Support
- 37 Social Media Buttons
- Built-in Pagination
- Contact form with anti-spam captcha
- Widgetized Footer (3/4 columns)
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Translation Ready (.mo/.po files)
- Additional code fileds for adding custom CSS/JS
- Import / Export Theme Options
- Clean, Valid, Organized and Well Commented Code
- Extensive Documentation (HTML)
- jquery.js – http://jquery.com/
- jquery.easing.1.3.js – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- jquery.isotope.min.js – http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- jquery.colorbox.js – http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js – http://flesler.blogspot.com/2008/09/jqueryscrollto-14-released.html
- jquery.knob.js – https://github.com/aterrien/jQuery-Knob
- jquery.flexslider-min.js – http://flexslider.woothemes.com/
- Redux Options Framework – http://reduxframework.com/
- Simple PHP Captcha script – http://www.abeautifulsite.net/blog/2011/01/a-simple-php-captcha-script/
Images and icons in demo:
Changelog1.5 – March 5, 2014
* NEW FEATURE: Theme easy translator inside theme options * NEW FEATURE: Theme Updater - One Click Updates available * NEW FEATURE: Option to choose default portfolio category * NEW FEATURE: Bcc and Cc fields for contact form * Improved: Removed the_content filter form copyright area to avoid conflict with some plugins * Improved: Minor CSS tweaks * Fixed: Contact template map scrolling issue
1.4 – September 6, 2013
* NEW FEATURE: Portfolio single template - centered layouts added * NEW FEATURE: SoundCloud social icon added * NEW FEATURE: ThemeForest social icon added * NEW FEATURE: Exclude colorbox pop-up for portfolio - option added * ThemeForest Widget - admin bug fixed * Flush permalinks on theme activation (avoid portfolio 404 error) * Shortcodes UI bug in Theme Options fixed * Contact description - visual editor bug fixed1.2 – May 15, 2013
* NEW FEATURE: Added functionality for featured video and gallery on Blog and Career * NEW FEATURE: Video Widget added * NEW FEATURE: ThemeForest Widget added * NEW FEATURE: Dribble Widget added * NEW FEATURE: Portofolio limit/more option added * NEW FEATURE: Vertical blank space separator shortcode added * NEW FEATURE: One-page navigation exclude link target option added * NEW FEATURE: Manual upload captcha font option added * Minor CSS tweaks * Responsive navigation fix1.1 – May 08, 2013
* Minor CSS tweaks * Contact form captcha issue fixed * Google Map Firefox issue fixed * Instagram social icon added * Added target option for button shortcodes * Removed crop for gallery images * FAQ section added to documentation1.0 – May 03, 2013.
* Initial release