AxiaMobile – Corporate Mobile | 3 Color Variations
More about AxiaMobile
AxiaMobile is HTML5 mobile template, highly optimized for mobile (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry etc.)
=== What Are You Buying? ===
- HTML5 Version of AxiaMobile
- 100 Pixel perfect icons
- Working PHP contact form
- Three amazing color schemes
=== Features of AxiaMobile ===
- Compatible with all major mobile platforms like iOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm WebOS, Nokia/Symbian, Windows Phone 7, MeeGo, Opera Mobile/Mini, Firefox Mobile, Kindle, Nook, and all modern browsers with graded levels of support.
- Lightweight size and minimal image dependencies for speed.
- HTML5 Markup-driven configuration of pages and behavior for fast development and minimal required scripting.
- Touch and mouse event support streamline the process of supporting touch, mouse, and cursor focus-based user input methods with a simple API.
- Full working PHP contact form easy to set-up and provides you connection with your customers.
- Three amazing color schemes easy to choose one, simply replace your stylesheet file to one of three theme CSS files.
- 100 Pixel perfect icons for every oportunity.
- Toggling plugin easy to customize, toggles every content.
- Tabling plugin create tables in one minute.
- FlexSlider on wellcome page, this feature allows you to show the best from your work in 90% of mobile screen.
- PhotoSwipe gallery plugin very nice plugin, it works with all major mobile, tablet and PC browsers.
- Supports touch navigation and it’s also easy to use.
- 20+ Colors of elements apply one of these amazing color for your element by attaching color class on it.
=== Working Contact Form ===
Package includes working PHP contact form
=== Compatibility ===
AxiaMobile HTML5 template provides full compatibility with all major mobile browsers.
=== Choose Your Favorit Color Scheme===
Template includes three color schemes, see those at live preview.
=== From Our Workshops ===
Version 1.1 – July 30th, 2013
- UPDATE: jQuery Framework updated from v1.6.4 to v1.10.2 - UPDATE: FlexSlider updated from 1.8 to 2.1
Version 1.0 – February 12th, 2012
- Initial release