An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
The featured post images are not showing up, how can I fix this?
1) Go to the libs folder of your theme and open resizurr.php in a text editor.
2) Scroll down and look for this line. ‘cacheDirLocationURL’ => ’/wp-content’
3) If you have your blog installed in a subdirectory like http://yourdomain.com/blog. You would edit this line to look like: ‘cacheDirLocationURL’ => ’/blog/wp-content’. If this does not work, try entering the full url to your wp-content folder.
4) Save the file.
If this doesn’t work, hit me up via our contact form on the portfolio page and I will help you sort it out.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.