We are kicking off the new year with a lovely WordPress video theme called “Azione” (Action). Azione is a theme for video bloggers, with a clean and minimal design, giving you huge scope to turn the design into anything you like. It’s also flexible and features a neat little home page slider effect.
- Widgestised Home Page - Allows for unlimited videos to be displayed in a categorized format.
- Short URL Support - New addition to an Obox Theme, we are using Googles shorten url plugin.
- oEmbed Support - Simply cut & paste the url of your video and we will get the embed code for you!
- Self Hosted Video Support - Azione allows you to upload and host your videos on your own site. Simply use the JPlayer plugin to add the videos and we will do the rest by packaging it in the awesome theme design.
- Perfect for HD videos - Give your HD videos the space and attention they deserve with a massive 940px wide view port.
- Works as a Standard Blog too! - If you want to use this as a normal blog with images instead of videos, it is 100% possible. We have made sure to include our standard image uploader with auto-resizing and filters.
- Light Dark Color Schemes - One Light and One Dark scheme. As a side note when you use the dark theme the video really is front and center, it’s an Obox favourite.
Documentation & Support
When purchasing an Obox Theme from Envato you are given access to our support system for 6 months. Once 6 months have been reached you can renew for another year at a cost of $29.
Please note that access to theme documentation and support is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Themes
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code by clicking on the brown paw in your dashboard
To get your purchase code you need to login to ThemeForest and go to the “Downloads” tab, you will see a ‘Download’ button next to the theme you purchased. Click this button and a drop-down will appear with a link to your ‘License Certificate’.
The .txt file in that download contains your “Item Purchase Code” which you can enter in via the brown paw in your Obox dashboard.
Note: We offer Support via our ticket system only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum.