Babysitter is suitable for job listings site, especially for babysitters/nannies and parents, nannies site, a mom’s blog or other baby oriented sites.
But don’t feel restricted! It can be used for creating any job board site.
Babysitter includes one of the greatest options panel – Redux Theme Options. You can easily change any theme color. Babysitter comes with a lot of shortcodes so you can create any type of content you needed.
For Employers (parents)
Parents can post their job offer using frontend submission form. Those who are looking for babysitting jobs can then contact parents via email or contact form.
- Add, manage and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added through shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for employers to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
Based on WP Job Manager plugin (free).
For Candidates (babysitters/nannies)
Babysitters can post their profiles, including a photo, video, skill set, location and other useful information, which can then be viewed by those looking for a babysitter, nannies, caregivers etc. Those seeking to employ someone can then contact babysitter directly through the email or contact form.
- Allow candidates (babysitters) to post resumes and apply to jobs with the resumes.
- List candidates, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish.
- Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details.
Based on Resume Manager (paid add-on).
- 100% Responsive
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.5
- WordPress 4.3 ready
- Integrates with WP Job Manager plugin (by Mike Jolley)
- Integrates with Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- 40+ shortcodes (with shortcodes generator)
- Post Formats support
- Theme Options Panel (Redux)
- Unlimited Colors
- Boxed & Full Width layouts
- 7 Footer Widget Layouts
- Theme Customizer support (a real-time appearance editor)
- Custom Widgets (Flickr Feed, Latest Post, Tabbed widget, Social Links)
- Translation Ready (.mo/.po files included)
- Google Maps integration
- Working Contact Form (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Google Web Fonts
- 600+ Google Fonts Usable
- 585 Font Awesome Icons Included
- 250+ Entypo Icons Included
- Demo Content included (xml)
- LESS/CSS (for easy styling)
- Free Updates
Compatibility with WP Job Manager add-ons
- Resume Manager (paid add-on)
- Simple Paid Listing (paid add-on)
- WC Paid Listings (paid add-on)
- Job Alerts (paid add-on)
- Contact Listing (free add-on)
- Applications (paid add-on)
- Application Deadline (paid add-on)
- Bookmarks (paid add-on)
- Job Tags (paid add-on)
- Company Profiles (free add-on)
- Job Colors (free add-on)
- Predefined Regions (free add-on)
NOTE: For candidate (babysitter) submission and babysitter listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.
Sources and Credits
- WP Job Manager
- Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- Redux Framework
- Zilla Shortcodes
- Bootstrap 3.3.5
- OWL Carousel
Version 2.0.1 – September 11, 2015
* [tweak] Check for empty tagline * [tweak] Show category icon for [resume_summary] based shortcodes only if resume assigned to category * [fix] Color changing issue * [fix] Centering image with '.aligncenter' class
Version 2.0.0 – August 24, 2015
The Brand New Theme made from scratch! ---------------------- New: WordPress 4.3 Compatible New: Bootstrap 3 New: WP Job Manager plugins and add-ons full support New: Redux Theme Options New: CSS3 Animation New: Elements added: Counter, Progress Bar, Buttons, Circular Bar, Sections, Team Members New: Google Map on single job/resume page New: FontAwesome 4.4.0 Icons New: Entypo Icons And many other improvements
Version 1.5.1 – November 25, 2014
Added: Email icon to Header social links Added: Yelp icon to Header social links Updated: mo/po files Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.5 – May 16, 2014
Added: Ability to disable box title in the Slider Added: Team Custom Post types Added: Ability to change icon color [icobox] Added: Slider via shortcode Improved: Shortcode organization Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.4 – April 26, 2014
Updated: WordPress 3.9 compatibility (Shortcodes Generator) Fixed: Text Based Logo on pages Fixed: Carer name on Single page (fix for v1.3)
Version 1.3 – March 11, 2014
Added: Fullwidth blog page Added: Ability to use icons instead of images for [testimonial] Added: Ability to wrap [infobox] with a link Fixed: Text disappears in Chrome/Windows Fixed: Sometimes dropdown menu doesn't work when logged in Fixed: Gravatar php notices Fixed: Double headings removed for posts Fixed: Navigation background for Full width layout Fixed: Error tips for Contacts Form 7 Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.2.1 – December 13, 2013
Fixed: Image size for [jobs] shortcode Fixed: Bug with editing checkbox fields via admin panel (in v1.2)
Version 1.2 – December 8, 2013
Added: Aditional color options for Navigation Added: Ability to change currency via admin panel Added: Fullwidth layout Updated: Google Web Fonts List Fixed: Compatibility with WP Job Manager 1.5.1 Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.1 – October 1, 2013
Added: Ability to insert Jobs shortcodes via shortcodes generator Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.0 – September 26, 2013