Barberry is a Modern Fully Responsive Retina Ready Woocommerce theme based on Twitter Bootstrap. Start your Store right away with Barberry theme.
- WordPress 3.8 Ready
- Bootstrap Framework
- Fully Responsive design
- 100% Retina Ready
- WooCommerce 2.1+ – View demo shop
- Quick View plugin – $18 Value
- YITH Wishlist, YITH Compare and YITH Zoom Magnifier plugin support
- Brands feature
- Catalog Mode Option
- 3 product thumbnail animations.
- Custom Login / Register Page
- Cloud Zoom ready
- Custom ‘My Account’ Section
- Toggle Sidebar feature
- Powerful Store Management and Reports
- 4 header versions
- Mega Menu
- Unlimited background colors
- Light and Dark Versions
- Includes Revolution Slider Plugin – $15 Value
- Awesome Full-width Header background Slider – Automatic header color content switch depending on the background color – View demo.
- Create unlimited contact forms (optional plugin)
- Sticky header for quick navigation and shoping cart (optional)
- Advanced Admin panel
- Built-in Google fonts. 500+ Web Fonts Support with Preview
- Unlimited Sidebars and Widget Areas (WooSidebars)
- Pre-Defined Page Layouts
- Customizable Layout using shortcodes
- Custom Widgets
- Unlimited Portfolio (Filter/Paged) pages (2, 3 or 4 columns)
- Child Theme Compatible
- WPML Ready – header languige navigation (.po files included)
- Demo Content Included
- Extensive Documentation with video help
- Support ticket system
RESPONSIVE LAYOUT WITH RETINA SUPPORT
Built on the Twitter Bootstrap wide 12-column responsive grid, so now you can sell your products anytime, anyplace, on any device.
REVOLUTION SLIDER – $15 Value
The sliders are built using the powerful premium wp plugin, Slider Revolution, which comes with this theme.
HEADER BACKGROUND SLIDERTheme comes with Full-screen touch slider for Homepage with automatic header content color changes – Demo
PRE-DEFINED PAGE LAYOUT & CUSTOM PAGES
3 PRODUCT THUMBNAIL ANIMATIONS (Flip, Slide and Fade)
Barberrsy theme comes with 3 Header Styles with or without header border.
CUSTOMIZIBLE DESIGN & LAYOUT
Create your own unique site design and page layouts.
ADVANCED ADMIN PANEL
With Advanced Theme Options Panel, you can customize just about any part of your site quickly and easily.
- March 28, 2013 – Barberry 1.4
- - Fixed: Single product page
- - Fixed: Sidebar for Single product page
- - Added: PrettyPhoto – Fresco lightbox select (Theme Options – Shop Settings)
- - Added: Logout menu item in Header Right navigation
- - Minor bug fixes
- March 19, 2013 – Barberry 1.3
- - Fixed: Wodpress 3.8 and Woocommerce 2.1+ support
- - Fixed: Shortcodes panel
- - Fixed: Localisation (CodeStyling Localization and WPML)
- - Updated: po/mo localization files
- - Updated: Shop Shortcodes
- - Updated: Theme Options
- - Updated: Revolution Slider
- - Updated: Fonts settings (Cyrillic, Vietnamese, Greek, Khmer)
- - Removed: Quick View plugin. Don’t working correctly with current theme and woocommerce versions. Will be fixed in new update.
- - Minor bug fixes
- October 24, 2013 – Barberry 1.2
- Fixed: Woocommerce variation drops
- Fixed: “Back to Portfolio” link (two words slug)
- Fixed: View 24/48/All links
- Fixed: Custom Product Sliders shortcodes on Blog posts
- Minor bug fixes
- October 9, 2013 – Barberry 1.1
- Added Additional image upload for Category Banner
- Added Brands feature (display on single page, widget and carousel shortcode)
- Added Quick View plugin.
- Added YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, YITH Woocommerce Compare and YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier support
- Added Archive template
- Added New Responsive layout (Max width – 950px)
- Added Horizontal tabs (on product page and shortcode)
- Fixed: “Back to Portfolio” link
- Fixed: Product Categories view
- Fixed: “Back to …” shop category slug for translation (product page)
- Fixed: Translation (new .mo/.po)
- Fixed: PrettyPhoto twitter button fix
- Fixed: Portfolio lightbox duplicate (single/gallery image)
- Minor bug fixes
- September 20, 2013 – Barberry 1.0 Released!
Product images or images used in sliders and banner examples are not included in this theme.
Example Work Credit