An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ThemeBlvd
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from ThemeBlvd:
= How to get support =
Step 1: First you need to obtain your purchase code from ThemeForest.net. Login into the Envato account that you purchased the theme with, go to ThemeForest.net > My Account > Downloads, and download your license certificate, which will contain your purchase code. (See screenshot)
Step 3: Post your question in the appropriate forum for the product you have purchased.
= Support Terms =http://support.themeblvd.com/help/#terms
Note: These support instructions are for WordPress themes only. We do not provide direct support for HTML themes.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
- Elite Author
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- United States
|Created||3 March 10|
|Last Update||3 March 10|
|Compatible Browsers||Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari|
|ThemeForest Files Included||CSS Files, HTML Files, JS Files, Layered PNG, Layered PSD, PHP Files|
|Tags||ajax, art, clean, clean, designer, fashion, jquery, photography|