An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Vergo
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I click on the “Our Portfolio” box. It didnt bring me to the portfolio, but back to the index page instead.
Insert URL of created Portfolio page in Barrci admin panel > General layout.
Where can I change the writing OUR PORTFOLIO on that home page?
Text can be edited in ‘lsc-folio_featured.php’ and ‘lsc-folio_latest.php’ files (in includes folder).
I create a lightbox gallery but doesn’t works… I get this message: Image cannot be loaded.
[gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="217,218,219,222"]
Some (new) icons doesn’t work.
You need to update Font Awesome files. Download latest version and upload font files (.otf, .eot, .svg, .ttf, .woff) into ‘font’ folder and scc (style) files into ‘styles’ folder
How to update theme?
- From http://themeforest.net/downloads download theme package.
- Unzip package (twice) to get main theme folder ‘barrci’ .
- using FTP, go to theme folder (“YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”)
- rename actual theme name to e.g. barrci_backup
- Drag and drop new (downloaded) theme folder ‘barrci’ into themes directory: “YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”
- do nothing with website until upload is done.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.