An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, TieLabs, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from TieLabs:
Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support forum that can be found here : http://support.tielabs.com/
- If you have problems creating an account on our support forum , please contact us from our profile page on themeforest : http://themeforest.net/user/mo3aser
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
What We Can’t Help You With
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that);
- Making edits to the theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though)
- Themes modifications and customization;
- Complex individual server-side issues;
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
Important Before asking questions, read the help file (it’s in the “Main Files” ZIP) and FAQ below.
we don’t provide support for sites with sexual content .
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.