Great template. I’d like to double check about the sound cloud integration before I purchase.
Say I wanted to replace the “new album for sale” component with a soundcloud window – is this possible?
Yes, you can replace the music player included in Beat with a soundcloud window. You just have to insert the embed code from soundcloud.
Thanks that’s working great. I am trying to add custom HTML to position 5 in the social grid (by default “last news”). How do I replace this? I’ve set it to Custom HTML in the social grid module, but can’t figure out what to do now? I thought maybe create a new module and set the position to GRIDBOX5, but this doesn’t exist…?
If the position ‘gridbox5’ is not available to be picked yet, write ‘gridbox5’ in the position field and press “enter”. Now the position will be available in the drop-down list.
Hi, thanks for this great theme. It looks awesome and works fine. But i have a big problem with the K2 Categories and Items. I made duplicates of all Items from the category “Album”. I’ve created a new category “Lyrics”. I’ve accociated all this duplicates to my new category “Lyrics”. I’ve created a new modul with type “Beat Team” an selected my new category. And now i get a message “The category you selected doesn’t have any items associated”. Hm, i can’t understand this, because all settings of my category and items are the same as for “Album”. If i select “Album” as category in my new module – it works. I’m confused. Can you give me some support or help to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance
We sent you an email.
Great work with the template, I just got one little question for now and that is:
I got two links in my main menu that open up the overlay (open-overlay open-id-XX as extra CSS classes for it) and it works perfectly fine on desktop. It doesn’t work though on mobile, what do I do?
Thanks in advance.
Also, here’s another problem I got: If you go here (http://www.blake-music.com/#myvideos) you will find that on high resolutions (particularly 1920×1080) the videos are aligned left and there’s an ugly gap right. I can’t get the whole thing to center out or look good in every resolution. The module (Yendif Video Share) is responsive, but it can’t seem to handle that, is there a way to this by assigning a class to it or something? center class doesn’t really work it seems :/
Thank you very much for purchasing Beat.
Please contact us through the item’s support form so we can have your email address to send you an attachment.
Hi. I’m really new to this.
What file do I upload to ‘Upload Package File’ in my Joomla Administrator?
You can find installation instructions on the help documentation included with the template ( Beat > Documentation > index.html ). If you are new to Joomla, we strongly recommend you to install Beat using the quickstart method.
If you have other questions, please contact us through the item’s support form or through the contact form on our ThemeForest profile for a faster support.
Excellent them! Got it working. I would love to see a multiple page version in Joomla!
Thank you very much for purchasing Beat and for your kind words!
We’re glad you managed to install the theme
HI. After my installation I keep getting this error when I open the main site. How do I fix this
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or ’$’ in /home2/thelynxf/public_html/mzveegh.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla25/layout/file.php on line 436
Have you done any update to T3 plugin? If so, which version are you currently using? Can you also tell us the PHP version running on your server?
Hello, Im trying to work with this template, but I have found some problems. Even, after I followed all the instructions, I count do the quickinstall to work, so I had to install the stand alone version, and now Im really frustrated trying to setup everything and specially with two issues.
1. When trying to setup the band section, the html code “ ” makes the background image of the waves design, to show over the image of the band. I created a html custom module and copy-paste the code that is writen in the documentation.
2. I have followed all the instructions in the documentation but the RokCandy Macros (Shortcodes) are not working!. I had to installed the RokCandy version that I downloaded frow their website, because the one that is conteined in the standalone version, didnt work. The RokCandy button is now showing up, but the codes are not. I only see “h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, b, i and code.
How can I make them work???.
A few more questions:
3. The contact module is not sending any email. Should I do something else?, beside the module instalation and configuration?. I have changed the email to test it, but it is not working yet.
4. The zoom option in the map, is not working. I would like to see the map closer to the point that i see the streets where the concerts are goint to take place, but even when i change the zoom and leave it in 1 or 19, it keep showing exactly the same zoom and what I see is the country. Way too far from what I want.
5. In the same map, I have a design issue. The block that contains the information and that goes over the map, seems to be off. I mean, it seems to be a little off over wher the map starts. Please check the site and tell me if this is something i did wrong, or if this is the way the design is. In the demos it seems to be ok but in our site is off.
I really will apreciate your help with all 5 points. THANKS!.
Thank you!, I sent you the information.
I am very interested in purchasing the BEAT template for joomla but I have had a similar experience as Diana in her comment 7 months ago.
I have the same question as her…
Is it possible to receive links to customers who are already using the template to be more certain of the purchase?
All the best!
Its possible do create a component area in beat template? I need it to open virtuemart pages on my site…
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.