Responsive Premium WordPress ThemeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Belief is a powerful drag-and-drop layout builder theme intended to power non-profit, religious communities, church or charity sites.
Drag and drop template builderYou can use the template builder to display any content type you wish on any page: category posts, tags, banners, boxes, team groups, testimonials, latest or featured post, widgets, even individual posts.
For each added element you can choose how to display your content: carousel, filter, load more button or pagination and sort the content by date, likes, number of views, etc. You can also choose your layout: full width or with sidebar and enable the timeline, grid, thumbnail or list-view.
The template builder is also available for each post / page so you can add elements on your individual posts following the same rules as for template builder.
When you initially install the theme, you will already have 3 default templates in your list: - Mainpage that is assigned for your Mainpage layout
- Default that is assigned for your Archives by date, Post format, Post type, Attachment, Author, Categories,Tags, Search layouts, etc.
- Posts that is assigned for your Pages, Posts and Portfolio Layout
Each template is comprised of the following areas: Header, Content and Footer.
Each of these areas contains several so-called elements: Logo, Main menu, Log in menu, Slideshow, Widgets, etc
Thus, the general rule for Templates is to divide content in areas and add desired elements in custom places at user´s will.
Multiple layouts – Timeline view, list view, grid view, masonry view, thumbnail viewYou can have multiple blog layouts: grid view, thumbnails view, timeline or list view and choose between the image resize method: resize or crop.
You can use the narrow or large port-view layout by simply ticking the corresponding setting from backend. Feel free to choose the boxed version, as well.
Also, you can set different colors for your body and headings. Not the least, you can add background images for individual posts or for the whole site. The theme comes with several predefined background patterns, as well.
Responsive themeBelief is a responsive theme. It uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad and Android powered tablets.
Fav or like user-submitted postsEnable the “Like” feature to let users easily access faved posts and raise their rating. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become hot. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Tooltip helpersEver wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Facebook and default commentsYou can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Powerful backendBelief comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Translatable theme. Internationalization readyBelief comes with a .PO file that allows you to translate the theme into your language. Follow the instructions from documentation.
Other featuresThe theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support, which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 0.7 (July 08, 2014)
- mobile menu changed to 1024px to be visible;
- fixed translation function for “Read more” and mobile menu title;
- corrected author avatar;
- renamed the hook “masonry” into “newmasonry” due to WP 3.9 update.;
- fixed plural and singular tags for the remaining days, for events;
- firefox list fix;
version 0.6 (February 5, 2013)
- fixed event date translation;
- fixed translation for event repeating tags;
- fixed date translation for repeating events;
- fixed translation for dates in timeline;
- added Read More link in excerpts;
- changed so that dates on timeline view, for events, will represent the event start date, not post date. For repeating events – next event date.;
- modification due to the username change from ThemeForest;
- changed 14px to 12px font size;
- fixed categories, terms and related posts for WordPress 3.8;
- deleted useless code that was making requests to ThemeForest’s API;
version 0.5 (August 2, 2013)
- added WP 3.6 compatibility;
version 0.4 (July 2, 2013)
- display the label for text/shortcode element
- show all testimonials in backend
- fixed accordion shortcode
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
version 0.3 (March 30, 2013) - fixed bug in custom posts widget - added possibility to add sort events by start date - fixed featured image bug for video posts - fix for draft posts
version 0.2 (February 26, 2013) - fixed name for paypal donate widget - created widget that allows to list latest posts/custom posts from selected taxonomies