An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Unifato
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Update Version 1.1
- Added Fancybox functionality on the Single Product pages.
- Fixed Login/Admin Link in the header.
- Fixed a few PHP bugs and issues.
Update Version 1.2
- Fixed Single Product Image Variations.
- Added category specific content fetching and fixed alignment issues, related to number of products, in Products Widget.
- Added Shipping Radio Select feature on Cart Page.
- Added Theme Update functionality.
Update Version 1.3
- Now You decide what items: Posts, Products or all, to show when a user searches using the top search box.
- The image sizes and cropping for Product pages and widgets are applied as you select them in the WooCommerce Catalog Image Options.
- The images in the Products widget now link to their respective Shop pages.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.