BIG Gallery – Fullscreen Photography Portfolio is an unique way to present your photos.
It allows you to present your work as big as possible. Try the live preview.
Wordpress version on Big Gallery is here.
- Fill, uncut, full width or full height fullscreen slideshow (set it separately for home page and other pages)
- Autoplay slideshow
- Auto-hide navigation
- 2 Skins: Dark and Light
- 10 logo designs, each with dark and light version (PSD)
- 12 HTML pages
- 7 portfolio types (fullscreen and classic)
- Unique filterable modern blog
- Multilevel menu
- Working Ajax contact form with real-time validation
- Twitter Integration
- 100 social icons
- 21 stock sites icons to sell your photos better
- Cross-browser compatibility (IE8/9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Valid HTML & CSS
- Configuration file for setting options with ease
- All photos included
- Responsive design – mobile and tablet ready
You can find few fullscreen templates, but if you’re a photographer, you know how important is composition. Fullscreen photos are always cutted or stretched, so they don’t look as you wanted.
BIG Gallery allows you to choose from 4 ways of fullscreen slideshow. You can fill all screen with the image, fill full width or height. You can also automaticly adjust images to prevent them from being cut. You can change slideshow type separately for every page.
Take a look at the example:
Filled image (cutted on the top and bottom)
Uncut image (all visible)
You can also create classic filterable gallery with thumbnails.
Check it yourself (you can play with the browser size – slideshows are fully responsive):
- Filled – all screen is filled with image
- Uncut – all image is visible
- Full width – all images are resized to have browser width
- Full height – all images are resized to have browser height
- Classic gallery
BIG Gallery has another unique feature. Logo, menu and other elements are autohiding after few seconds if you don’t move the mouse (this can be set with config file). So now you can see only photos! If you move the mouse, navigation will show up. Open live preview and wait for 2 seconds (do not move the mouse).
Support & Customization
If you have any questions, feel free to email me via my user page contact form here.
I’m offering installation and customization of this template based on my hourly rate: 30$/hour. Use a contact form on my profile page if you are interested.
Video files are not included, but you can buy by them from the authors:
Not sure? Check what other say in reviews!
And some more testimorials:
To any one considering purchasing this item let me make two invaluable points:
1. The template is not only reliable and well designed, it comes with complete documentation and extensive CSS notes. Its very intuitive and contains no anomalies. It does exactly what the author says it will do.
2. This author is highly responsive to your questions. Out of courtesy you should check the documentation for answers to your questions first, but that being said, he is by far the very best author on Theme Forest when it comes to timely and reliable communication.
Therefore I give him my highest and most enthusiastic recommendation. I really hope he continues with TF and offers more and more products. He deserves our support!
Just want to give a huge Thank You to Johnny for his great work and even better Customer Service. Excellent job Johnny!
This is what I mean a masterpiece. No more words. It’s perfect, in the pure spirit of photography communication. [...]
This looks great !
Wonderful design , congrats.
Technical impressive, good luck!
Hi. GREAT template!!
Just what I’ve been searching for… [...]
Awesome template! Very well documented, easy to customize, high tech elegance. [...]
welcome to artists site… you are the man, this is just great… [...]
And so on… . Thank you all for kind words (and constructive suggestions)!
17/06/2014 – Twitter plugin updated to work with new Twitter API
27/06/2013 – Tweetable plugin upgraded to latest version, iPhone bug fixed (edited files: js/big_gallery.js, js/config.js, js/tweetable/jquery.tweetable.min.js)
18/06/2013 – iPhone bug in 3 columns gallery fixed (edited file: gallery_3c.html)
04/05/2013 – Template id now fully responsive. Two more fullscreen sliders added (uncut, fill)
04/04/2013 – Social icons positioning in Safari improved
17/03/2013 – Video controls on iPad added
22/11/2012 – IE image resize problem fixed
22/09/2012 – black bar showing when clicking on “i+” button on some resolutions fixed
31/08/2012 – contact form issues fixed, slider improvements
18/08/2012 – IPad/IPhone issues fixed
Take a look at BIG Countdown
If you like Big Gallery, you must take a look at BIG Countdown, the coming soon page, wich works great with Big Gallery.
There is also a Facebook version of BIG Gallery.