An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, theAlThemist, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from theAlThemist:
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
The theme comments area is only used for pre-sale questions.Support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Installation services, customization and third party plugins integration are offered as additional services and charged 40 USD/hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
My categories menu doesn’t work
If you experienced category menu error like this:
[function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory > in > /.../.../....com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_BigOne_template_common_header.tpl
You’re using a vQmod manager which can’t read dynamically assigned variables.
In this case you would only need to manually copy two files to your vqmod/cache folder:
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.