Biopic is a minimalist, elegant and responsive vCard wordpress theme which is suitable for using it as a vcard, small personal portfolios, photographers, wedding journals etc. It works on all devices from desktop to tablets to smartphones. It is not just a responsive theme but as well as an adaptive theme because it hides the blog sidebar when viewed on a smartphone.
It also supports a regular blog pages e.g. main blog page, category and single page unlike other vcard themes here on themeforest.net which doesn’t even support a regular blog.
It has been developed keeping in view the basic principles of SEO optimized wordpress theme i.e. to use H1 for page headings and placement of page/post data before the sidebar data even. Also you can set the site keywords, description and author meta tags’ values from the Options Panel.
The theme options panel is powered by Envato’s official theme options plugin OptionTree.
- Responsive theme
- Minimalist design
- Localization ready (besides default.po file, .po and .mo files for Dutch language included)
- Google fonts support
- Regular blog support
- Filterable portfolio
- Custom post type (work) for portfolio page
- 11 Shortcodes (skill, education/job, google map etc.)
- 3 custom widgets (Flickr Stream, Recent Work, Latest Tweets)
- Ajax contact form
- OptionTree 2.0+ compatible
- Sample website data, theme options (for OptionTree Plugin), and theme options data files included
- Well documented
- Dedicated supported
All images used in the live preview are from flickr just for demonstration purpose and are not included in the download package.
Right now we don’t have a dedicated forum to support our themes so please either post your comment in the comments page or contact us via contact form in our profile page.
Testimonials from Our Buyers:smileygirl19
Good, easy to follow directions. Thank you for a great looking theme!!
November 07, 2014
- Fixed the contact form submission issue of it not sending the data after the last update of Biopic i.e. version 1.5.0
September 25, 2014
- Updated the button shortcode to let you specify the target window in which to upload the url of the button.
- Added the target=“_blank” attribute to the social urls in the right sidebar.
- Updated the theme as a whole to better meet the latest themeforest WordPress quality standards.
- Note: This is a big update so you will have to update the whole theme.
- March 20, 2014
- Version 1.0.5
- Added some layout fixes regarding portfolio page and added formatting support for ul and ol within the blog posts.
- Files Changed: css/layout.css
- November 18, 2013
- Version 1.0.4
- Updated PrettyPhoto library to 3.1.5 version
- July 01, 2013
- Version 1.0.3
- Fixed twitter tweets feed bug
- Files Changed: includes/widgets.php
- Files/Folders Added: included/get-twitter-feed.php, includes/twitteroauth
- April 29, 2013 fixed filtering issue in portfolio page for category names longer than 2 words.
- February 14, 2013 fixed links issue within the content in the portfolio page.
- October 16, 2012 updated the Twitter widget to make it compatible with Twitter API update.
- August 27, 2012 With this update, the Biopic theme is now compatible with OptionTree 2.0.
Almost all files to make Biopic compatible with OptionTree 2.0
- June 24, 2012 Fixed the Recent Works widget display issues in the sidebar.
- June 14, 2012 Following updates were made in this update:
- Fixed bug related to distortion of images for full width blog page.
- Updated blog single.php page to support full width feature.
- Added new option in OptionTree to enable/disbale titles of work items in portfolio to link to details page
- Added new meta box option for Work custom post type to allow you to link a work item to external url
- Added new options in OptionTree for changing background pattern or use a solid color.
blog.php single.php theme.css base.css layout.css theme-options.xml theme-options-data.rtfNew Files:
single-biopic_work.php (you can link title of individual work items to their own details page and this is the page which is used to show work's details)
- June 3, 2012 Added new option to enable you to disable sidebar in blog page and use it as a full-width page.
blog.php style.css theme-options.xml
- May 31, 2012 Fixed a small css inconsistency regarding the contact info in profile page in top right section and added following 5 additional menu icons:
- Clients (custom css class clients)
- Team (custom css class ourteam)
- Services (custom css class services)
- Testimonials (custom css class testimonials)
- Links (custom css class links)
- May 28, 2012 updated help files with new instructions and screenshots for using custom menu icons.