An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, wow_themes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from wow_themes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs, reported issues and installation services
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
The images under product details does not display correctly and the slider below it out or proportion.
To show the products images properly, you need to upload images with minimum size of 800×600 , so that wordpress can easily resize and crop them.
Twitter widget is giving me fetal error, what to do
Get the twitter api info from http://dev.twitter.com and insert that in Appearance > Theme options. It’ll work find then
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.