An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Broady, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from Broady:
Items are supported through comments however I would prefer buyers contacting me through my CodeCanyon profile page for support issues.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I setup and create a Pricing Table.
Setting up the pricing tables can be achieved using these steps.
1. Log into your WordPress Admin
2. Navigate to the Pricing Tables custom post types section.
3. Click the “add new” button to add a new pricing table.
4. Give the pricing table a name. In this example we will call it “Professional”.
5. Now the tricky part is adding the content. You need to add a little HTML code to display the content. For this example I am going to insert the following data into the WYSIWYG editor.
<ul> <li>100Gb Storage Space</li> <li>300Gb Monthly Data Transfer</li> <li>100 Email addresses</li> <li>50 Subdomains</li> <li>cPanel Control Panel</li> <li>Statistics</li> <li>Support by phone</li> <li>FREE web applications</li> <li>50 MySQL databases</li> </ul>
<li> ... </li> represents a new row in the pricing table.
6. Scroll down to the Pricing Table Options section.
7. Enter the price tag. EG 29.95.
8. Select the price type. Normal displays a normal table column where “Most Popular” & “Best Value” display a banner within the table column.
9. Enter a URL you want the button to link to. EG http://www.wpinsite.com
10. Enter a summary.
How to change the height of the Bizstream full width slider
1. Navigate to the theme directory “wp-content/themes/bizstream/framework/slideshow” and open the file named camera-slider.php
2. Navigate to line number: 8 where you will see this code:
3. Change the height to your required height: eg.
4. In the same file navigate to line: 26 and locate this code:
$slide_big = BIZSTREAM_BASE_URL .'/timthumb.php?src='. $slide['url'] .'&w=h=392&zc=1';
$slide_big = BIZSTREAM_BASE_URL .'/timthumb.php?src='. $slide['url'] .'&w=h=550&zc=1';
In the next update to the theme I will add the option to enter a custom height in the Bizstream control panel.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.