This author will respond to buyers' questions and provides limited support through their own support system.
Support requests submitted via either comments on the item’s page on ThemeForest, or via email, will all be redirected to the forum.
Support is intended to be for bugs issues only, and we do not offer guidance for theme modifications, WordPress or plugin related stuff.
Our support services do not
cover the following areas:
- theme graphic modifications or involving adding new features not present in the theme
- customization of theme features to match specific individual requirements
Concerning problems related to specific plugins, we’ll offer compatibility support as long as the issue is theme-related only (we can’t fix incompatibilities between plugins).
How to ask for support
- Please specify the version of the product (eg. 1.3.2)
- If possible, please specify if you’re hosted on a Linux server or on a Windows server. This is not strictly required, but in some circumstances this makes the difference.
- Provide a list of plugins you’ve used in your installation. If a plugin is somehow conflicting with the product, we’ll then be able to identify it and possibly fix the compatibility issue.
- If it’s a rendering issue, please tell us what’s your browser of choice, comprehensive of its version (e.g. Google Chrome 14, Safari 5.1, Firefox 7 etc.)
- If you see an error message, copy the entire error message and paste it in your text. Most of the times, this will be more than sufficient for us to identify the problem.
In order to maximize your chances of getting your issue sorted out, remember that we reply to support questions during working weekdays (monday through friday), within working hours (8am – 5pm GMT). We’ll answer all the questions, with our own times explained above.
Read our extended Support Policy.