Blitz is a responsive & unique fullscreen portfolio for artists, photographers, agencies, you name it. If you want to showcase your portfolio in a unique way!
- Fulscreen HTML5 portfolio
- 2 different themes – Dark & Light
- Lots of settings – Configure it the way you like it
- Galleries & photos presentation in a unique way
- Titles & descriptions for each photo
- Youtube / Vimeo support
- Thumbs with photo-count on mouse-over
- Use arrow keys to navigate
- 1 or One, 2 or Two… Numbers or word-numbers
- Social icons with unique effect
- Column system
- AJAX Blog
- Deeplinking for SEO
- Contact form with validation and mail-send
- Custom scrollbars
- Extensive documentation & support
NOTES This theme checks user-agent to detect mobile and tablet devices, therefore to test the template’s layout on these devices always use the real hardware. Simply resizing the browser window will not give you an accurate result of how the theme works/displays on mobile devices.
CreditsI want to thank these awesome artists for giving me permission to use their stunning work in the preview. Please note that the photos used in the preview does not come with the download.
11/08/2012 : v1.2.1
- Added new feature that checks for videos in each category. If the category does not contain any videos, the photoSwipe function will be initialized. If the category contains videos, the customized previewer will be initialized. This fix is made as PhotoSwipe does not support videos. Please notice, this only affects mobile versions.
- Deeplinking fix. When you deeplink, the “current photo” number is now correct
11/07/2012 : v1.2 A great update has been made in v.1.2 with many bug fixes and add-ons.
- Youtube/Vimeo video support
- Deeplinking is now possible
- Template now works on all hand-hold device. Various Android bugs has been fixed.
- AJAX Blog has been added – Add your own content and you’ll have your own blog
- Use options to cutomize your theme! See updated documentation for more info
- Fixes for themes (Dark & Light)
- Various bugs for theme optimization