This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Nice and clean design! Good luck with sales!
Great design, good luck with sales !
Awesome work, glws mate!
Cool work! GLWS
“The Most Amazing WP Theme” – Ouh yeah!
Another excellent theme from Good!
Very nice theme! GLWS
How difficult is it to change colours?
nope, you can change each element color via admin panel..
Thanks for interest
This theme looks really nice. Quick question: is a top menu supported, or do you have any plans to add that functionality to the theme? Thanks.
First of all, Thanks for interest
BTW , we are not planning to add top menu in this theme yet :/
Okay fair enough. With a top menu and breadcrumbs, this theme would be ideal for me.
Thanks everyone for your kind words on this theme. We’re truly appreciated!
It’s a god d…. nice layout and design
Thanks man! :)))
Congratulations on a nice new theme.
Was wanting to watch your video on how the Page Builder option worked but the video is a bit blurred/fuzzy. Any chance of doing a new one that is a lot more clearer ?
try to switch to ‘720p’ > http://d.pr/i/PxMS
Hope this help
Stop tempting me GoodLayers, good luck with sales
its possible flex slider?
hello I noticed that the icons on ipad menu create social problems and make a menu too big, you can move them off the menu?
We can guide how to do that after purchasing
what is so different between this and your other work…except for the slider design?
Overall design, Elements, Typography, etc…
Excellent work. Love the clean design and the great usability features.
Definitely interested in purchasing this.
Do you plan to add breadcrumb navigation as this is majorly important to me SEO wise.
BTW , we not planning to add it :/ You may need to use an external plugin for breadcrumbs.
Ive had an in depth look at the live demo now and would like some questions answered before I purchase. I’ve been looking for a new theme for a while & this could be it!
1. The light blue colour theme – Can that be changed?
2. How many custom widgets are included? Is there newsletter sign up widget included?
3. Is there documentation provided?
4. Can you name some important options that are editable in the admin panel that hasn’t been mentioned yet?
5. Do you plan to implement breadcrumb navigation?
6. Is the Google Web Font “Abel” included?
7. Does “Social Share for Posts” need to be added to each individual page or is there an option to include in all posts?
8. Is is possible to implement “Social Share for Posts” on pages too?
9. Is it possible to show off a clients – display their logos – without making their logo clickable. Would you use gallery format for this and remove the image URL ?
1. Yes, you can change each element color via admin panel.
2. 8 widgets but not newsletter, you may need an external plugin for that.
3. yes sure
4. hm, you can check all admin panel screenshots here > http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/3454881-blue-diamond-responsive-corporate-wp-theme?index=4 It’s huge
5. nope :/
6. Yes, we have that font in the font list too
7. and 8. For posts, we can guide how to let it show for all posts, But for page, it doesn’t have. We can guide if you need to put it on all page but there’s no option to disable it. (Or using external plugin should be better got in this case)
9. You may just need to put html snippet directly(just using img tag). We don’t have option for that.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60
Power Elite Author