Blueway is a responsive portfolio/blog and future-ready HTML site template. It comes bundled with two versions of homepage, portfolio and portfolio details.
It has clean and documented HTML5 and CSS3, built on top of Skeleton grid system, with an additional grid for wide desktop screens, flexible design from small mobile devices to big screen desktop computers.
- 10 full layered PSD files ($10 value)
- Working Ajax and PHP contact form
- Skeleton grid system (plus extra big-screens styles)
- Retina screen ready
- Quicksand filterable portfolio with grid/list view switcher
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Clean, documented HTML and CSS code
- Responsive design
- Flexslider and responsive carousels
- Blog pages with typography, images, responsive video, tabs and accordion widgets
- Documentation folder with detailed information
- Resonsive Nav Select
- Bootstrap transitions
- Bootstrap collapse
- Bootstrap tab
- Bebas Neue (Ryoichi Tsunekawa, Dharma Type)
- Roboto (The Android Open Source Project)
- Oxygen (Vernon Adams)
- Source Code Pro (Paul D. Hunt)
- AnnMei (Kulik Larissa)
- toinjoints (Antonio Joao Santos)
- Downloadable pack of Avatars for web/psd mock-ups
- Picky Wallpapers
All demo images are not included in the download.
v1.2 - apr 02, 2013 - css/styles.css, bug fixes. - Improved "retina display" experience. - js/jquery.main.js, fixed "back to top" symbol on touch/mobile devices. v1.1 - mar 04, 2013 - Bebas font (Bebas Neue), now supporting Latin characters. - css/styles.css, fixing the new type sizing. - js/jquery.main.js, fixing the new type sizing. - Default CSS and JS minified, expanded versions available, "-expanded". - documentation/index.html, additional note about Google Analytics. - REMOVED .DS_Store files.