An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Vergo, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Vergo:
We’re based in Europe and we offer support Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00 CET (GMT+1). Depending on time differences please allow up to 24 hours for us to get back to you. All the requests submitted on weekends will be handled on Monday.
Support for our items includes:
Responding to questions or problems regarding the theme and its features
Fixing bugs and reported issues in a fresh theme install
Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Help working with the theme, in case it’s not covered in the documentation
Item support does not include:
Customization and installation services
Support for third party software and plug-ins
Adding new functionality to theme
Fixing errors which may occur after theme customization
“Learning WordPress” – general, core related, support and how to’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
Before asking questions within the profile page, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I create a lightbox gallery but doesn’t works… I get this message: Image cannot be loaded….
[gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="217,218,219,222"]
How to update theme?
- From http://themeforest.net/downloads download theme package.
- Unzip package (twice) to get main theme folder ‘bolid’ .
- using FTP, go to theme folder (“YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”)
- rename actual theme name to e.g. bolid_backup
- Drag and drop new (downloaded) theme folder ‘bolid’ into themes directory: “YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”
- do nothing with website until upload is done.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.