Book Your Travel – Online Booking WordPress Theme is a responsive WordPress Theme ideal for booking portals, travel agencies, hotels, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, villas, etc. or travel blogs, but it would suit for any business with slight customizations.
- Vacation rentals (Self-Caterings)
- Car rentals
- Package Filtering System: Allow your customers to easily filter packages by parameter, such as price, stars, rating, date, destination and accommodation type.
- Working Booking System: A fully functional booking plugin is included, please see screenshots for more information.
- Availability Checker: When customer searches for a hotel, only available accommodations are shown. You can also show all accommodations regardless of their availability if you chose to.
- Vacancies based on date: You can add as many rooms as you want with rates with availability calendar.
- Fully Responsive: Your website will look great on any device
- Colour Schemes: 9 beautiful colour schemes included
- Demo content: is included and easy to upload
- Translation Ready: .mo/.po files are included and the theme is WPML compatible
- Unlimited Sidebars: You can have left, right, both and/or no sidebar
- Opt-in/out Built-in Slider: We have integrated Sequence slider in the theme (please see Screenshots). If you do not wish to display the slider on your Homepage, you can easily disable it.
- Logo Uploader
- SEO Optimized
- Contact Form 7 support
- Enhanced Currency options
- Free lifetime updates
NOTE: Not all images are included in the main download. Images that are the same than on the HTML version are not included in the main download.
Fonts and Credits
- Fonts used:
- Icons by Brankic1979
- Patterns from www.subtlepatterns.com
- Sequence Slider
- Options Framework
- Reusable Custom WordPress Meta Boxes
- Woocommerce payment enabled. - Creation of daily, weekday and weekly tour types plus standard by-date tour types. - New way to create schedules for tours and accommodations. - Fixed issue where js files didn't apply to child theme. They do now. - Extra info for tours/car rentals now not reliant on whether accommodations are enabled or disabled. - Labels for meta boxes in admin are now translatable. - Multiple currency issues resolved. - Tour type and car rental archive pages added. - Latest car rentals can now be added to home page. - DB size of prices increased to 14 digits plus 2 decimals to accommodation currencies with large values. - User account page fields editable again. - Rates table added to accommodation booking form. - When review is deleted scores are updated to account for delete review. - Added number of adults and number of children to booking form. - Fixed pager issue on archive pages. - Updated Sample data - Updated Documentation - Fixed currency install bug for new installations - Fixed woocommerce styling - Fixed price related issues
Please note that this update will delete your existing vacancies.
- Fixed registration page issue. - Fixed admin vacancy and schedule price decimal place support.
- Slider slides now WPML fully compatible - Fixed currencies conversion to EURO issue - Decimal places saved as 00 in admin now fixed for prices of vacancies and tour schedules - Front page now validates in HTML validator - Fixed image alignment isszue in posts - Fixed image responsiveness in posts
- Added accommodation type archive page template so that admin can create /accommodations/self-catered/apartments, /accommodations/self-catered/villas pages etc. - Added contact email address for tours and car rental bookings. - Added booking can be sent to specified email address instead to admin - Added simple number sum captcha to booking forms - Added accommodation list template that lists all accommodations (hotels and self-catered). - Added major WPML fix so that accommodations/tours/car rentals are properly listed when translated on multilanguage websites - Added WPML fix so that correct page is pulled up for search results/my account/login/signup pages. - Added fix to entire hide search box if none of the tour/self-catered/hotel/car-rental search options are enabled in theme options - Fixed bug where latest offers on home page was not pulling up theme-options-assigned category posts - Fixed css Chrome button layout bug - Fixed search results bug - Removed couple of other small bugs
- Replaced css3-mediaquerries.js with respond.js for Internet Explorer crashing issue - Temporarily removed compatibility for IE8
- Removed jetpack dependence for newsletter. Added mailpoet and mailchimp newsletter styles. - Fixed broken translations where php parameter was passed into translation function by mistake. - Fixed broken currency conversion (dead webservice provider). Added European Central Bank currency xml support. - Added automatic-feed-links support. - Added default content width support. - Remove miscellaneous bugs reported by theme-check plugin. - Added better get_template_part support for accommodation, tour, car_rental and location custom post types. - Added content pagination support. - Adjusted element heights and fixed broken layout on all data-types lists - Updated documentation
- fixed header navigation bug - upated widget areas
- added above header and below footer sidebars on all pages. - room meta information (like tax and price description) is now dynamic, no longer hardcoded. - locations and sublocations now correctly show accommodations and tours in single view. - locations and sublocations now correctly show accommodation counts in list view. - fixed room count bug after booking increasing
- Resolved issue with hotel and room counts not displaying correct on home page. - Search results from and to dates now correctly passed on to single accommodation screen via url. - Fixed issue of booking total price counting number of nights wrong (was always counting 1 night extra). - Allowed html in text fields (pets, credit card info etc.) - Added option to filter by room type in accommodation vacancy admin. - Added button for users to be able to delete all vacancies for accommodations and schedule entries for tours - Added css for more dropdown levels in main menu
- Added Widget areas : home above slider, home below slider, blog index above posts, blog index below posts - Fixed Sidebar so that on tours and accommodation, the sidebar with description appears regardless of whether the user added another widget or not. - User phone number added to tour, car and accommodation booking forms and confirmation emails. - Single location now properly lists hotels under hotel tab, self-catered under self-catered tabs and also I added tours under tours tabs. - Location list item now shows Hotel and self-catered counts separately.
- Contact form bug fixed - Header ribbon css z-index issue fixed - Drop down css opacity resolved - Updated language files - Updated Documentation - Bookings send to different email temporarily removed
- Issue with search not searching for the right accommodations when hotel search is disabled (it should search for self catered). - Issue with room prices being the same when clearly different values are entered (previously code was wrongly showing min price for any room, instead of being room specific).
- Allow creation of sub locations - Added currency administration page - Added car rental support with archive page and booking system - Added WPML language switcher support. - Allow turning on and off of latest destinations/locations on home page - Added dropdown filter to accommodations vacancy admin screen to allow filtering by accommodation - Fixed character count bug for accommodation description - Fixed vacation rentals calendar issue where switching between months didn't show available vacancies - Fixed Slider bug - Added a navy color theme - Sampe Data update - Documentation update - Preview update
- Vacation rentals added as a separate entity - Added ability to set posts_per_page for archives and for search results and front page via settings. - Removed hotel archive page (the built in category-archive like page). Instead we have two page templates for which pages need to be created. - Self-catered checkbox added to hotel adding page... if self-catered there are no room types and no room count. - Availability calendar added for vacation rentals - Changed from dead google currency api to new one (http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx) - Option to show all hotels/self-catered or only ones with availability - Removed absolute position on page header on inner pages (fix for bigger logos) - Sampe Data update - Documentation update - Preview update
- Color scheme change logo bug fixed - Color scheme change Data content bug fixed
- New tab in settings dedicated to search results. - Users can now specify search results default view. Default is set to Grid view when installed. - Prices in search results are now dynamic. On the same tab in settings as above, you can now specify price range bottom, price range increment and increment count to determine the prices that are displayed in the form. - You can now specify decimal places to be shown on all pages by going to the settings Data page and setting the decimal places there in drop down. - There is a new field in single hotel called hotel_contact_email. If this is specified, the hotel single page now shows a button in the right hand side under the review button. See the following as an example: http://www.kajag.com/themes/book_your_travel_wordpress/hotels/tropicana-hotel/ - Blog posts have been added to the home page. There is also an option to specify how many posts you want to show here. - Users can now successfully change permalinks of hotels and locations. After change, user must go to Settings->Permalinks and hit save. - Issue with currency symbol not showing right on first load of page has now been fixed. - Heights of hotel descriptions on grid view have also been fixed. - Updated Sample Data - Updated Documentation
- Custom slugs for hotels and locations have been temporarily removed
- Enhanced currency list (based on all currencies supported by Google currency converter: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/platform/features/currencies). - Default currency selection in theme settings. - Configurable checkbox list of currencies currently enabled on site (and appearing in toolbar) from theme settings - Configurable speed of slider on home page - Contact form 7 support - Fix of search by not found location which previously showed result (eg search for asdasdsads as reported bug). - Hide "What" field in form if only one set of data is enabled (eg only hotels, or only flights) - Completed booking of vacancy reduces the number of available rooms for that vacancy. Once all rooms are taken, vacancy marked as null. - If a booking (spam) is deleted, that vacancy room_count is returned to original. - Added Accommodation types - so that we can have hotels, lodges, flats etc - Search by accommodation type - Dates allow past dates to be selected bug fix - Booking price total now displayed in booking form instead of the current room price per day. - Allow searching across multiple vacancy dates without prices disappearing (reported bug) - Email sent to user on booking. - Updated Sample data - Updated Documentation - Updated Preview file
- Some php bug fixes - slider theming css fix
Official release: 26.09.2013