Book Your Travel – Online Booking WordPress Theme is a responsive WordPress Theme ideal for booking portals, travel agencies, hotels, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, villas, etc. or travel blogs, but it would suit for any business with slight customizations.
- Vacation rentals (Self-Caterings)
- Car rentals
- Package Filtering System: Allow your customers to easily filter packages by parameter, such as price, stars, rating, date, destination and accommodation type.
- Working Booking System: A fully functional booking plugin is included, please see screenshots for more information.
- Availability Checker: When customer searches for a hotel, only available accommodations are shown. You can also show all accommodations regardless of their availability if you chose to.
- Vacancies based on date: You can add as many rooms as you want with rates with availability calendar.
- Fully Responsive: Your website will look great on any device
- Colour Schemes: 9 beautiful colour schemes included
- Demo content: is included and easy to upload
- Translation Ready: .mo/.po files are included and the theme is WPML compatible
- Unlimited Sidebars: You can have left, right, both and/or no sidebar
- Opt-in/out Built-in Slider: We have integrated Sequence slider in the theme (please see Screenshots). If you do not wish to display the slider on your Homepage, you can easily disable it.
- Logo Uploader
- SEO Optimized
- Contact Form 7 support
- Enhanced Currency options
NOTE: Not all images are included in the main download. Images that are the same than on the HTML version are not included in the main download.
Fonts and Credits
- Fonts used:
- Icons by Brankic1979
- Patterns from www.subtlepatterns.com
- Sequence Slider
- Options Framework
- Reusable Custom WordPress Meta Boxes
- Contact form bug fixed - Header ribbon css z-index issue fixed - Drop down css opacity resolved - Updated language files - Updated Documentation - Bookings send to different email temporarily removed
- Issue with search not searching for the right accommodations when hotel search is disabled (it should search for self catered). - Issue with room prices being the same when clearly different values are entered (previously code was wrongly showing min price for any room, instead of being room specific).
- Allow creation of sub locations - Added currency administration page - Added car rental support with archive page and booking system - Added WPML language switcher support. - Allow turning on and off of latest destinations/locations on home page - Added dropdown filter to accommodations vacancy admin screen to allow filtering by accommodation - Fixed character count bug for accommodation description - Fixed vacation rentals calendar issue where switching between months didn't show available vacancies - Fixed Slider bug - Added a navy color theme - Sampe Data update - Documentation update - Preview update
- Vacation rentals added as a separate entity - Added ability to set posts_per_page for archives and for search results and front page via settings. - Removed hotel archive page (the built in category-archive like page). Instead we have two page templates for which pages need to be created. - Self-catered checkbox added to hotel adding page... if self-catered there are no room types and no room count. - Availability calendar added for vacation rentals - Changed from dead google currency api to new one (http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx) - Option to show all hotels/self-catered or only ones with availability - Removed absolute position on page header on inner pages (fix for bigger logos) - Sampe Data update - Documentation update - Preview update
- Color scheme change logo bug fixed - Color scheme change Data content bug fixed
- New tab in settings dedicated to search results. - Users can now specify search results default view. Default is set to Grid view when installed. - Prices in search results are now dynamic. On the same tab in settings as above, you can now specify price range bottom, price range increment and increment count to determine the prices that are displayed in the form. - You can now specify decimal places to be shown on all pages by going to the settings Data page and setting the decimal places there in drop down. - There is a new field in single hotel called hotel_contact_email. If this is specified, the hotel single page now shows a button in the right hand side under the review button. See the following as an example: http://www.kajag.com/themes/book_your_travel_wordpress/hotels/tropicana-hotel/ - Blog posts have been added to the home page. There is also an option to specify how many posts you want to show here. - Users can now successfully change permalinks of hotels and locations. After change, user must go to Settings->Permalinks and hit save. - Issue with currency symbol not showing right on first load of page has now been fixed. - Heights of hotel descriptions on grid view have also been fixed. - Updated Sample Data - Updated Documentation
- Custom slugs for hotels and locations have been temporarily removed
- Enhanced currency list (based on all currencies supported by Google currency converter: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/platform/features/currencies). - Default currency selection in theme settings. - Configurable checkbox list of currencies currently enabled on site (and appearing in toolbar) from theme settings - Configurable speed of slider on home page - Contact form 7 support - Fix of search by not found location which previously showed result (eg search for asdasdsads as reported bug). - Hide "What" field in form if only one set of data is enabled (eg only hotels, or only flights) - Completed booking of vacancy reduces the number of available rooms for that vacancy. Once all rooms are taken, vacancy marked as null. - If a booking (spam) is deleted, that vacancy room_count is returned to original. - Added Accommodation types - so that we can have hotels, lodges, flats etc - Search by accommodation type - Dates allow past dates to be selected bug fix - Booking price total now displayed in booking form instead of the current room price per day. - Allow searching across multiple vacancy dates without prices disappearing (reported bug) - Email sent to user on booking. - Updated Sample data - Updated Documentation - Updated Preview file
- Some php bug fixes - slider theming css fix
Official release: 26.09.2013