MD Boom is a fully responsive onepage Drupal theme providing the ideal scenario in which visitors can experience the website in any device, any browser and any screen resolution. It is an awesome solution for using on personal portfolio, creative agency or business website. Boom come with 8 color schemes, but you can create unlimited.
This theme is also equipped with special fullscreen slider for Drupal. You will receive documentation and support when you purchase the theme.
- Fully Responsive Design
- Advanced theme settings
- Parallax Scrolling Section
- 8 Preset Styles
- Designed with HTML5 and CSS3
- Customizable Design & Code
- Delivered with Quickstart Package
- Template Only Install Package
- Cross Browser Support
- Documentation Included
- + many more features
- More features coming soon
- Entity API
- Eva: Entity Views Attachment
- Field Collection
- File Entity
- Icon API (use dev version)
- Jquery Update (use 7.x-2.x- dev)
- Media Vimeo
- Media Youtube
- Media SoundCloud
All stock photos used on this Boom demo site are only for demo purposes and not included in the download package.
Version 2.10 (May 23, 2014)
- fix favicon upload. - fix theme settings. - using owlcarousel with team & blog section (responsive support) - using Magnific Popup with blog popup.
Version 2.9 (April 21, 2014)
- optimize install profile - styling taxonomy term page - fix overview scroll (using nicescroll jquery) - add display message to front page.
Version 2.8 (March 27, 2014)
- update document - fix js load portfolio - fix bug MD Fullscreen slider module
Version 2.7 (March 08, 2014)
- optimize install profile - fix parallax upload - clean code
- add service link - fix scoll js - fix contact CSS - change portfolio taxonomy to multi select
- fix external and internal main menu link - fix logo path via theme setting - fix install demo profile (empty content error)
- fix fullscreen slider - fix menu links - add contact form title + description in theme settings
- fix css color + responsive. - fix js display media video + audio
fix css bug
fix install profile