BOOSTERIUS Agency Responsive Wordpress TemplateBOOSTERIUS Agency is a RESPONSIVE ONE PAGE SLIDE Worpress Template that is great for all types of pages (business, personal, agency, ... ). The design is very clean and contains all features of a modern web page.
- Theme has a Resposive layout (can be turn off/on)
- Template is built as a one pager with in&out sliding pages.
- On-click Customazible Design
- Very Simple Theme Options Settings (All Graphic/JustClick)
- Strong Theme with pre-designed templates
- Home Template
- Blog Template
- Portfolio Template
- Contact Template
- Multiple Portfolios (create as many as you want)
- 3 Custom Portfolio Types (image, slideshow, video)
- 3 Custom Post Types (image, slideshow, video)
- Google Web Fonts
- Google Maps
- Fancybox for Images
- Many useful shortcodes (create high quality pages with only shortcodes)
- Automatic Image and Video on fly resizing(no plugins)
- Strong documentation
Update 19. 11. 2013 – version 1.1
- Small bug fixes for the latest WordPress version (3.7). Files that have changed: home.php (root), header.php (root), single.php (root) and custom-page.php (/functions)
- We added the field »Show page in menu?«, this feaured offers you to create a page and not necesearly put it in the menu
- We have fix the bug for multiple portfolio slideshow items(you can now add as many slideshow as you want)
- We fixed a bug that appears when creating multiple portfolio pages. We also add a feature that offers you to create multiple portfolios with only choosen categories. For example if you want a portfolio page with categories cat1 and cat2, you put this in the »Include category« field: cat1::cat2 (notice that you must input the category slugs!). You can create up to 5 portoflios with filter. The ones without filter are unlimited.
- We have upgade the inner scroller(iPad, iPhone, android)
Support?First of all we would like to thank you for purchasing our item.
If you have any question or do you need any help, just use contact form in Themeforest to contact us ( find it on ours Themeforest profile )...