An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ThemeTrotters, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from ThemeTrotters:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this template responsive?
Yes. The layout will adapt to any kind of screen it’s being viewed on: PC, tablet or smartphone. And it works great on every single one.
I need a contact form in my page. How can I get one?
Bottom Line has a built in, AJAX powered contact form that’s fully functional. The documentation provided makes customizing the form very easy and it also has CAPTCHA support which means you’ll be protected against spam.
I’m creating a subscriber list on MailChimp and I want to integrate a form in my page. How can I do that?
Very easy. The forms are designed to be compatible with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor forms, so integrating them is a breeze. The documentation provided contains instructions on how to add these forms.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.