Info about the background image
- The background image will animate in Apple mail, iPhone and iPad with EMAIL screens or browsers smaller then 900px (other email clients see a background without animation)
- The animated background is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- Optional width for background image: 1800pixel width x 800pixel height (other sizes won’t hurt)
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the background doesn’t animate with MailChimp code.
- Replace the background image by using our Themebuilder and click on “Change Header Images” and use a valid URL
- Outlook doesn’t accept background images. In their system you’ll see a solid background color
Theme BuilderRegarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, the download includes a link which gives you access to the Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
April 2, 2015: - Add Hyperlinks in Themebuilder - Delete images in Themebuilder - Delete buttons in Themebuilder - New purchase link in download folder
Januari 13, 2015: - Updated 3 column, image is now editable in MailChimp - Updated documentation
November 13, 2014: - Updated font fall-back for Outlook - Updated code for MailChimp
March 26, 2014: - Template release
- Background animation for Apple mail. (other email clients see a normal background without animation)
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- RocketWay Email Templates are supporting the Premium Proxima Nova font. We own a license which makes it legal to let RocketWay customers use this font in their email templates. The only condition is that these fonts are hosted on our server.
Responsiveness Email Templates
- The HTML includes inline CSS and is coded with media queries. These media queries handle responsiveness based on the devices screen size. Attached a screenshot which shows you the devices supporting media queries.
Campaign monitor Support
- If you imported a template in Campaign Monitor, you are able to edit texts, buttons and images. We didn’t include repeater tags and layout tags so be aware not all features will be available in their builder.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t center as Gmail ignore CSS in background images. To fix this: upload a large background image 2000px width for example )
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail