Info about the background image
- The background image will animate in Apple mail, iPhone and iPad with EMAIL screens or browsers smaller then 900px (other email clients see a background without animation)
- The animated background is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- Optional width for background image: 1800pixel width x 800pixel height (other sizes won’t hurt)
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the background doesn’t animate with MailChimp code.
- Replace the background image by using our Themebuilder and click on “Change Header Images” and use a valid URL
- Outlook doesn’t accept background images. In their system you’ll see a solid background color
Theme BuilderRegarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, the download includes a link which gives you access to the Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
April 2, 2015: - Add Hyperlinks in Themebuilder - Delete images in Themebuilder - Delete buttons in Themebuilder - New purchase link in download folder
Januari 13, 2015: - Updated 3 column, image is now editable in MailChimp - Updated documentation
November 13, 2014: - Updated font fall-back for Outlook - Updated code for MailChimp
March 26, 2014: - Template release
- Background animation for Apple mail. (other email clients see a normal background without animation)
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t center as Gmail ignore CSS in background images. To fix this: upload a large background image 2000px width for example )
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail