v1.4.3 is out! (01.07.2014) – WP 3.9 Compatible
Breeze is a fantastic, responsive theme designed to make your blogging experience as simple and seamless as possible. With superb visual design and great support for mobile and tablet devices you can easily reach all your readers wherever they are!
Breeze has 14 custom widgets most directed at social media (facebook, twitter, google+, instagram, flickr and more), 10+ specially made shortcodes and a very easily customizable theme options panel.
Purchasing this product means you get our full support as well, we love helping out our customers and can’t wait for your inquiries and feedback!
What people are saying
Check out these live demos!People and companies using Breeze
WordPress 3.8 compatible
- Beautiful Design
- Fully Responsive
- Bootstrap 3 Compatible
- 14 Custom Widgets
- Unlimited Color Variations for multiple elements
- 250+ Fontello Icons
- 600+ Fonts at your disposal
- Easily translatable
- Image, Status, Video, Quote formats and more!
- Custom bootstrap shortcodes plug-in!
- Forward Theme Compatible
- Access to our exclusive customer support forums
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fixed: Category page now only displays selected category title
- Fixed: Adspots now show on category and tag pages as well
- Fixed: Next Post link optimized
- Fixed: Shortcode in adspot #3
- Fixed: Flickr API Call Failed
- Changed: 404 Text on category pages
- Changed: Added pagination back to Featured Post Widget
- Fixed: Responsiveness issues
- Fixed: Additional WP3.9 fixes
- Fixed: Mailchimp “No mailing list selected” issue
- Added: Third level menu option
- Added: Comment author website field
- Added: Category description and name at the top of category pages
- Fixed: Search button in header
- Fixed: Masonry layout sometimes overlapping
- Fixed: Open images in lightbox not working
- Fixed: Items overlapping in the porfolio
- Fixed: Featured widget can now be placed multiple times
- Fixed: Cleaned up the code a bit
- Fixed: Various CSS fixes
- Fixed: Gallery Slider fixes
- Fixed: Disable comments older than x days now leaves previous comments intact
- Fixed: Some language strings
- Fixed: Shortcode issues in WP3.9
- Fixed: Unable to delete list items in portfolio
- Fixed: Instagram caching issues.
- Fixed: Posts from media gallery now work in featured image area
- Fixed: Small warning with blu_admin_scripts
- Added: WPML Support
- Added: Social counter widget
- Added: Get images function improved
- Fixed: Images in category and archive pages also crop if selected
- Fixed: Continue Reading link now appears with Manual Excerpt
- Fixed: Image Lightbox not working properly on portfolio items
- Fixed: Bluth tabs not fetching thumbnails correctly
- Fixed: Featured images in gallery post not displaying the “open in lightbox” button.
- Fixed: Background pattern & images not working properly
- Fixed: Continue Reading link when the more tag is inserted
- Fixed: Pagination in gallery slider
- Fixed: Support for Slider Revolution.
- Added: Option to select a custom post thumbnail
- Added: RTL Support
- Added: Soundcloud to bluth social widget
- Added: Pinterest Share button in posts
- Added: Manual Cache refresh for the Instagram widget
- Added: Optionable Instagram Caption
- Fixed: Quote Format with no image displaying incorrectly
- Fixed: Mailchimp was still giving us trouble, fixed that bad boy up.
- Fixed: Large text and small image in quote format.
- Fixed: Disable Next Article option wasn’t working correctly, fixed now.
- Fixed: A few CSS issues.
- Added: Search button in the header (Optional)
- Added: Custom Gallery CSS
- Added: Portfolio
- Added: Child Theme Support
- Added: Demodata from the ThemeForest Demo
- Fixed: Aspect Ratio of embedded videos in posts sometimes off
- Fixed: CSS Fixes
- Fixed: Menu problems
- Changed: Theme Options styling to complement the new WordPress 3.8
- Initial release