Brev a modular responsive email template, you can combine or switch module with my “Pismo” template to make your template more variable. included sliced ready icons set you can choose icon image to suite your Article and business.
Mock-up images at the Screenshot
“OMG so glad I got this so super easy and looks really FREAKING AWESOME!”
- 6 color scheme (Blue, Cyan, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow).
- Commented HTML.
- Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
- Responsive for your mobile device.
- CSS Button
- Compatible with awesome WordPress plunin MyMail
- Bullet icons from Metrize Icons
- Icon image from Designmodo
- Pattern by subtlepatterns
- 10 Repeatable module for both Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Quote with Buttons
- 2/2 Panel
- 1/3 Panel [Left Text]
- 1/3 Panel [Right Text]
- 1/1 Panel
- 1/2 Panel [left Text]
- 1/2 Panel [Right Text]
- 3/3 Panel
- 1/1 Panel
- 1/3 Panel Icon [Left Text]
- 1/3 Panel Icon [Right Text]
- 1/1 Content
Modular templateModular style template easy to realign, build your own layout for the template. just select your prefer module and copy/delete/replace as you want. (all html code are commented.) you can make the template be more variable with modular style.
this template modules can combine with “Pismo” template. All code are commented. Just copy/paste with your code editor.(Dreamweaver, Sublime, etc.)Here a sample file of “Brev > Pismo” and “Pismo > Brev”
Campaign Monitor and Mail Chimp – 6 html file in each color.
– include Campaign Monitor tag : singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout.
– include MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant.
- Regular html – 42 html(None MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG) include 7 layout style and 1 mix layout.
- Photoshop file – 6 psd file all layers are names and well organize with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
- MyMail – 12 compatible html file. include both index.html and notification.html for plugin
*images in live preview are not included in the package
22/10/2013 V 1.0
- Initial Release