An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, QODE, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from QODE:
Whenever you have an issue with our theme or WordPress in general, we are here to assist you. Post a comment or open a ticket here
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to upgrade Bridge theme?
You can upgrade our theme by performing following steps:
1. Download latest All files & documentation file from ThemeForest (your Downloads page)
2. Extract it and locate bridge.zip
3. Extract bridge.zip and locate bridge folder
4. Copy/Replace the content of bridge folder to /wp-content/themes/bridge folder of your web site.
Using this method, none of existing content or settings will be lost.
What to do when I get this message while trying to install the theme: “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again” ?
This message means that theme zip file is larger than max upload file size allowed in configuration of your server. Please either increase that limit or upload the theme via ftp (second method explained in our documentation).
How to upgrade Visual Composer plugin to latest version?
You can upgrade Visual Composer by performing following steps:
1. Please make sure main theme is activated while performing other steps
2. Go to Plugins page in your WordPress Dashboard, locate Visual Composer in the list, deactivate it and delete it
3. You will see message that required plugin is missing at the top of your WordPress Dashboard
4. Install the plugin and then activate it
If you want to do manual updgrade, you can locate Visual Composer plugin here: bridge.zip > bridge > plugins > js_composer.zip
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.