Nov 1st Update: we have updated the framework folder across all of our WordPress Themes for security and new functionality! Read more about the Changes at the bottom of the Page. Updating is highly recommended!
BrightBox is a modern business and portfolio Theme, built on one of the most flexible WordPress Themes on Themeforest. With the help of a dynamic Template Builder you can create stunning page layouts without any coding knowledge. Yet if you are a developer eager to create your own PHP files the theme supports you as well with a very structured folder and file system. It has a unqiue built in 3D slideshow manager (no plugins needed), supports both self hosted videos as well as vimeo, youtube, etc and comes with a content importer for faster setup.
- 3 different Cu3er 3D Slideshow + 2 jQuery Slideshows (which also serve as fallback if flash is disabled)
- Any Number of Slideshows possible
- Supports Videos form any major video hostung service as well as self hosted HTML5 Videos with flash fallback
- Template Builder for unique page layouts
- No plugins needed whatsoever, everything is included within the theme
- Built on my very own Avia Framework, one of the most advanced Frameworks on Themeforest
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function
- 3 Base layouts + color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings. Also calculates secondary colors automatically so you cant do anything wrong with your color scheme
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my team to fix any kind of problems
- Unlimited Portfolios, Portfolio Custom Post types
- PSDs included
This theme is optimized for the Wordpress MultilingualThis theme is Internationalized (translation ready) – the theme has been updated to support translations in more than one language.
Feel free to ask me and my dedicated support team at my support forum at http://www.kriesi.at/support.
16.000 posts in the forum do speak a clear language: we do care about your problem
The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple: Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there. Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks. Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
External scripts and resources used:
RequirementsPlease note that you need to run at least php 5.1.6 to use the theme. Earlier versions might still work but the lowest I could test yet was 5.1.6
Changelog2012 30 09 – Version 1.4 (updating at least the framework folder is highly recommended due to a security issue that was pointed out to us, and that is now fixed)
Files that changed: file: Style.css - updated version number, made some small modifications to the css folder: framework: Updated to the latest framework version - improved security by filtering search parameters - improved contact form to work better with cyrillic languages - import dummy data now has a security prompt if you really want to overwrite your current settings - improved twitter/rss widget to work even if feedburner api is down file: includes/helper-templates.php - you can now choose to display th featured slider without any blog posts bellow