I purchased the theme late last week and have installed it locally (localhost) with the intent of uploading it to one of my live sites after I get it up and running smoothly.
I have a couple of questions and thought the forum would be better served for this purpose but I could not register as I get an error on the “Item Purchase code”. Talking to TF Support they indicate I need to get in touch with you direct. I also sent an email to you (from your web site “Contact” page) over the weekend indicating this problem but I am not sure you received that email.
The other issue I have is trying to select Shortcodes from the Editor brings up a blank popup form (in both IE and FireFox). The documentation provided does not indicate the syntax for the shortcodes although I went through the code and figured it out. I did get it working by entering the code(s) directly but I don’t think that is the intent of the “Insert shortcodes” functionality. I was interested in the Tabs and Toggle shortcodes. I can post a screenshot on the forum but need to open an account first (which I currently can’t do)
I also browsed through the Support forum and did not see any post related to this so am thinking it may be specific to my installation although I have not changed anything on the install. This is “out-of-the-box” functionality.
Can you advise please?
Would you mind sending me access to your wordpress site once it is online so I can take a look myself at the shortcode problem? I wasnt able to reproduce it yet on my own installations :/
That is the dilemma I have. I can’t go live with this till I get it working correctly. Can I post on your Support forum? Can I send you screenshots? I don’t have a temporary domain to install this currently. I can work with you through your forum but I need to successfully create ana ccount first (See para 2 in my first note). Leet me know.
Hey! I’ve already uploaded a fix for the bug, please download it from your accounts download tab and replace the files mentioned in the version.txt file. that should fix any errors
Awesome work! That Megamenu rocks!!
For me everything works fine, except the “Custom Menu Widget”. Creating a custom footer menu or custom sidebar menu and putting it in as a footer or sidebar widget makes it inline. That sucks! Any idea how to solve it?
Greetz from Germany!
EDIT : 5 Stars for excellent work!
Hello Kriesi! Another great theme. Excellent work!
I have a few questions;
1. Is there more documentation than what is included in the zip file/documents? The documentation seems to be a bit on the light side for some areas. I know it’s a new theme but would be great if you could add specifically where we should make some basic css edits (change css to support larger logo). With your new Framework although it’s great it’s a bit confusing where to change what. I checked your support forum, read thru this site but am still not seeing all the answers. I apologize if they’re here but don’t really think I should have to search for some of the basic questions.
2. How and where do I modify the header so a bigger logo will fit?
3. In the header it is showing the url on the right of the logo. I think it is the url for one of the framework .php files? How do I remove it and why is it there? You can see it here: http://www.fruitzoom.com
4. For the main menu it’s not showing all of the menu items. It’s truncating the first one (about). How and where do I either widen it or fix the issue?
5. How do I modify the blog archive pages to display like you have them on your live demo site? The documentation is very light on this topic.
6. Same as #6 above with images. Since doc is a bit light I am not sure what I am suppose to be doing w/the images.
7. Do you have any further instructions for mega menu?
I do like the theme a lot. If I can get it working easily I can see using it for a lot of client sites due to the flexibility.
You can see my draft (very draft) implementation here. http://www.fruitzoom.com
6. How do I change the blog archive /blog page (not sure what you’re calling it) to only include an excerpt? I don’t see any how to make the blog look like yours or specifics for how to change it. I am guessing my images are wacked. I am hoping i don’t have to upload every image for the hundreds of post to make it work?
7. Same as #6 above with images. Since doc is a bit light I am not sure what I am suppose to be doing w/the images.
8. Do you have any further instructions for mega menu?
9. Why are there boxes around the tags in the tag widget? How do I remove them?
10. How do I remove the meta information from blog posts? I don’t want the categories, tags on left side?
Hello again! One more thing… where do I change the Header sizes? I know how to change the font but what file should I edit and what code to change the size of header fonts? I don’t see it in the docs but may be missing it somewhere?
p.s. I came back to add that it’s not that your documentation is light in all areas. I just think it could be enhanced in some basic areas. I am sure it will cut down support time if you do. Thanks again for a great theme!
I’m back! Quick question… how can I remove one or more of the footer widgets? I see the code in footer.php with 5 columns. I hope there is a way to delete a widget w/out having to change the .php code. Either way can you pls tell me how to do such?
Thx so much!
Hey Guys! I am currently rather busy with updating all my themes for the new ie9. If you need help please use the Forum at http://www.kriesi.at/support if you purchased the theme. My support staff will take care of your probelms
If you have any presales questions feel free to ask here or drop me a mail, I will try to check the boards at least once a day.
How do we edit the RSS feed url? I can’t find it and don’t know what file I need to edit?
Kriesi – I really need to get answers to the questions i posted. Do I need to repost all of them in the forum?
I am wanting to purchase the “BroadScope” theme and setup an eCommerce site to sell downloadable illustrations.
I am looking to use the WP eStore plugin and set it up with NextGen Gallery getting it looking something like this.
Would that be possible with this theme?
To be honest, I have never tested this plguin combination but basically it should work. However you might need some html and css knowledge to make it look and work perfectly…
Need to get a simple mp3 player in the theme.
Any suggestions? Thank’s
Hey! Sorry I ve never used a mp3 player til date so I cant really help here. I guess you are searching for something flash based? You might want to try to get one on activeden, they probably got a ton with different functionallitys
Quick question: Is it possible to put video in the homepage slider?
And can that slider be displayed across the site? i.e. on pages?
Love the theme and keen to get it, just want to clear a few things up…
Video is currently only supported via lightbox (means you can link to a video when clicking on the image and it will open in the lightbox).
However you can put any number of sliders on any number of posts or pages
I bought this theme last week and have had a lovely few days installing it. It’s just brilliant. Enormously flexible. Had to do some manual tweaking here and there but essentially you can use it straight out of the box and create a truly stunning site. This has to be one of the best themes out there if not the absolute best.
Massive kudos to Kriesi and his team for a real winner!
Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate that
Is possible make a related post in the blog (Single Post Area) like your theme Habitat.
its not possible out of the box but you there are quite a few plugins that support this functionallity
I love this theme. I have a question though, is this theme buddypress friendly? If so, how do i install buddypress on it?
Thanks for a very goo theme!
How to set up images larger than 950px in the slideshow?
I would like my slideshow images to overflow borders, is it possible?
I’m a developper dont’ be affraid to tell me the mods to do in intend to achieve this
Hi Kriesi, awesome theme!
i have a question. i created a new page for the blog here http://mobileschool.lptest.info/blog/ and i selected “blog” as the page where to display blog articles, but it displays only the archive. do you have any guess?
Great theme! I purchased it when it was V. 1.0 and have made some customizations to the files. I’ve worked my way through the 1.0.3 -1.0.5 code changes by doing a comparison of the files. However in your version documentation there aren’t any files specified for the Version 1.0.1 changes. I need specifically to fix the Safari backend issue. Can you let em know which file/code needs to be updated for this?
Little bug: On the dark skin when you hover over the contact us button at the bottom the wording disappears. Great new stuff BTW !! Just recommendet it to somebody who was looking for a multi column submenu template. 100th comment!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19