Bueza is a flexible, fully responsive and multi purpose WordPress theme. It sets the standard for top quality themes with a quick support, frequent updates and an endless set of possibilities for your website! It is designed so it is easy to use and working on your site right on install. It is built with the latest in HTML5 and CSS3 in mind to ensure it meet the standard of quality websites.
Bueza is the media that will get your website noticed, the clear cut design is useful for any type of website, whether it a small business, corporation, personal blog, sales page or your portfolio. The theme also compatible with WooCommerce which is has the capability to run an online shop within the range of your Business scope and WPML multi language plugin which means you can easily host your site to people of all languages.
The Theme based on a custom base theme that has dozens of features includes unlimited colors, ready to use dark and light version color skins, has the option of Full and Boxed layout, compatible with Bootstrap, dynamic sidebar, compatible with megamenu and includes the Amazing Revolution slider as a bonus. It is also compatible with the latest WordPress version 3.8.
Browser CompatibilityCompatible and works on major browsers: Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari
Disclaimer: Images used are for Demo only and not included in the file.
Thanks for the Amazing images credited to :
- Daniel Zedda
- Victor 1558
- mark sebastian
SupportsContact VicTheme.com Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for faster response.
Don’t forget to rate our product!
- Version 1.3.5
- Fixed Wordpress 3.9 breaks customizer bug
- Css fix for shopping cart page to match the latest WooCommerce
- Version 1.3.4
- Fixed DomDocument Broke UTF-8, Especially but not only in the menu showing broken character
- Added portfolio rewrite slug, updating user must visit the permalink options page to refresh the permalink
- Version 1.3.3
- Updated CSS to match WooCommerce 2.1.5
- Including UTF8 somehow broken in some server thus showing strange character in menu
- Changing the EqualHeight to use min-height instead of fixed height