An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, OrangeIdea, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from OrangeIdea:
Our support hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. From the moment your support request is entered inside this forum we’re trying to answer your question within 32 hours.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to start?
Please watch this video
If I purchase BUILDER theme, i also have to purchase RevSlider plugin and Visual Composer plugin?
No, It’s already included!
I don’t see my menu? Where I can choose it?
Appearance -> Menus -> Theme Location block
How I can create site 1:1 like on your demo site?
There is folder “DEMO CONTENT” in archive that you have been download from ThemeForest and also there is ReadMe.txt
How to setup Revolution Slider?
1) Please Install RevSlider plugin ( It’s in PLUGINS folder )
2) To setup FullWidth slider please Create Slider with alias: main_slider
3) You also can disable Fullwidth slider via Appearance -> Builder Options -> General Settings (at the bottom of the page)
4) Here you can download dumy data from my Demo site
How can I choose home page?
Please LogIn into your wp-admin and go to: Settings -> Reading and choose one of yours pages as “A static page”
Can save “Builder Options” I see “ERROR” message
That means that my theme can not rewrite my files. Please set 777 permission to file wp-content/themes/builder/assets/css/options.css
Whre is your support forum?
My support forum here
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.